Can't initiate ground battles

Monty Wonty

• Administrators

I fixed the issue. I was just headed out and had to make a quick update right before I left, and didn't get a chance to test it quick (terrible practice, I know. Shame on me.) As soon as I got back I found and fixed the issue, which happened to be a stray "$" I inadvertently added to the code on it's own line. Finicky code, a little thing like that breaks the whole page  <_<

Sorry guys. Totally my fault, I created the issue, but it's fixed now.

• Upvote 2

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

I fixed the issue. I was just headed out and had to make a quick update right before I left, and didn't get a chance to test it quick (terrible practice, I know. Shame on me.) As soon as I got back I found and fixed the issue, which happened to be a stray "$" I inadvertently added to the code on it's own line. Finicky code, a little thing like that breaks the whole page <_<

Sorry guys. Totally my fault, I created the issue, but it's fixed now.

I forgive you sheepy. Thxs

Protector of Low tier nations, from Empire of Spades.

I can confirm this is absolutely not the case. Its simply a bug. I spoke with Sheepy and he knows what the issue is but didn't have time at that moment to stop and fix it. He has a RL too you know. ;)

If he insists on monetizing the game, then it needs to be his top priority. People have paid him to make this game work, so this is his job now.

• Upvote 2

We all have a real life. The only problem is that according to calculations and stuff I was supposed to have ended my war and obtained lots of loot. Know the enemy has time to move the funds.

Cheater, cheater, cheaters!!!!!!!

So are you 10-12 then...?

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

If he insists on monetizing the game, then it needs to be his top priority. People have paid him to make this game work, so this is his job now.

No people have donated to cover the costs of server hosting and whatnot.

No. I also responded to your accusations in the other thread as well. There is a bug, it's just going to take Sheepy a few hours to get back to fix it.

What's the point of having two other admins if they can't fix coding issues when sheepy is away  <_<

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

What's the point of having two other admins if they can't fix coding issues when sheepy is away <_<

You talking to me? Are YOU talking to ME?

If so, idk man, I'm just a casual. Lel

• Administrators

It is a top priority for me, that's why I had to miss half of a football game and head home early, just to fix what happened to be a damn extra dollar sign  <_<

What's the point of having two other admins if they can't fix coding issues when sheepy is away  <_<

I didn't figure Malone would be around and ss23 is in like an opposite timezone and hopefully was sleeping.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

I didn't figure Malone would be around and ss23 is in like an opposite timezone and hopefully was sleeping.

ss23 doesn't sleep, he's just never around :v

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

We all have a real life. The only problem is that according to calculations and stuff I was supposed to have ended my war and obtained lots of loot. Know the enemy has time to move the funds. Cheater, cheater, cheaters!!!!!!!

>not opening with naval blockade

Do you even raid, bro? :P

• Downvote 1