Can't initiate ground battles

Monty Wonty

I am currently in a war against an inactive, and I only require one more immense triumph to attain victory, however, for some reason I am unable to do so, because when I select 'Ground Battle', the statistics showing my ground forces and their ground forces aren't showing up, neither is the button that initiates the battle, I can still use the rest of the military actions however, it's just the 'Ground Battle' that I am unable to use.

Also experiencing the same issue in the same manner.

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

I think that's an overreaction. A widespread bug doesn't explicitly insinuate cheating.

Then why does orbis time keep going?

Oh that's right so that the person who created it can accumulate war points and time to counter attack!!!!!

Protector of Low tier nations, from Empire of Spades.

Me 2 someone is clearly cheating

I can confirm this is absolutely not the case. Its simply a bug. I spoke with Sheepy and he knows what the issue is but didn't have time at that moment to stop and fix it. He has a RL too you know. ;)

After 2pm when I tried to send in a ground attack the screen does not load. Is someone cheating?

No. I also responded to your accusations in the other thread as well. There is a bug, it's just going to take Sheepy a few hours to get back to fix it.

I can confirm this is absolutely not the case. Its simply a bug. I spoke with Sheepy and he knows what the issue is but didn't have time at that moment to stop and fix it. He has a RL too you know. ;)

lmao why does this game allow casuals

We all have a real life. The only problem is that according to calculations and stuff I was supposed to have ended my war and obtained lots of loot. Know the enemy has time to move the funds.

Cheater, cheater, cheaters!!!!!!!

Protector of Low tier nations, from Empire of Spades.