A BoC Announcement

Lord Frostsword

o/ BoC

• Upvote 1

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

Good luck boc hopefully kadin and ashland work well together again.

leonardo-dicaprio-inception-squint-7110.

• Upvote 3

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

You have been quiet for far too long, this is your opportunity to show people that you are a force to be reckoned with. Best of luck. 

• Upvote 1

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

For we will always defend our own!

o/

GL to all parties and have funnnnn  :D

• Upvote 1
[22:05] <&Clarke> And what do you do Ivan?

[22:05] <&Clarke> Do you make artwork and stuff

[22:05] <@Goomy> he sort of prances about fabulously 

:P Not really sure you're using "defend" properly here. ;)

If this becomes another "debatable aggression" war I will be so disappointed

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

If this becomes another "debatable aggression" war I will be so disappointed

I don't pay near enough attention to know what's gone on before. Don't much care, either. Just taking a chance to poke a bit of fun at a particular post. S'all in good fun.

• Upvote 1
dUkp0bT.gif

Well met Brotherhood of Clouds! Fighting with and for one's allies and blocmates is an honorable venture. We welcome you onto the field of combat.

P.S. Should be "fomally" not "formal" in the DoW

DO NOT BE POLITE TENAGES! We will skin them alive, and eat their children for breakfast! Because that is what we do in the Kingdoms!

Right?

dUkp0bT.gif

snip

I like the Smaug sig, glad to see another person who loves /r/adorabledragons.

Edited by Kyubey

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

DO NOT BE POLITE TENAGES! We will skin them alive, and eat their children for breakfast! Because that is what we do in the Kingdoms!

Right?

So uncivilized up in that great white North of yours. Us southrons smile, greet you with polite words, and then bash you with a warhammer.

Edited by Tenages
  • Upvote 5
wF9Bjre.gif