a Statment from Hansarius and the United Purple Nations

Ole

OOC: Feminist desires are for men and women to be treated equally, I don't think that's a hard concept to grasp, but if you want to throw attacks at my mental capability and a real movement that is trying to help people who are being unfairly treated, go ahead but this probably is not the place. 

The response to the unprovoked attacks brought what was happening behind the scenes to light. We accelerated the war that was going to happen, but the sides would of been the same if we waited to get attacked a month or so. (This is just an estimate, your side is really tight lipped about it, but TS and TC were on a collision course.)

The rhetoric coming out of the last war was that TC was too large, too connected and too powerful. While I don't doubt you made contingency plans, I can't fathom that the out-lash at UPN over this war began only after we began to mobilize against you. 

Uhm... if you were to look at the paperless friendships and paper ties that exist between the alliances which you have attacked, and those who came in:

tS --> Attacked directly, while having 2 mutual allies

SK --> Attacked directly, while allied to DEIC. Attacked by DEIC

TEst --> Attacked directly

Mensa --> treaty with tS and SK. You lied to them about your intentions on multiple occasions.They were your ally and you hit two of their allies.

BK --> treaty with tS. They were your ally and you hit their ally.

TKR --> treaty with tS

Guardian --> Treaty with tS and SK

The Coalition --> Treaty with tS

InGen -->> Bloc with BK and TKR, strong informal friendship with tS

Noir --> tS protectorate

TKP --> tS protectorate

Alpha --> Paperless ties with TEst. strong informal friendship with tS

Arrgh --> Arrgh. They do what they want. :P

All the parties who stood up against you were in one way or another tied to or friends with the people you attacked. Are you saying that you can not fathom our allies defending us against an outright unprovoked war of aggression? Rhetoric has nothing to do with this. Whomever has whispered in your ear that tS was going after you has likely had a stake in either seeing tS rolled, seeing you rolled or seeing us both weakened. The outrage you see is most certainly caused by your own actions. By your lies to your allies. By your outright attacking of allies (DEIC), and more. 

Edited by Partisan
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

OH I CAN ANNOUNCE THE COMMON DENOMINATOR AS TO WHO WOULD LIKE TO SEE BOTH SIDES ROLLED?!

C'MON I GOT THIS, I GOT THIS.  PICK ME ME ME!!

/frantically waves hand

The suspense is killing me :( 

I will take responsibility for what I have done, if I must fall, I will rise each time a better man.

• Wiki Mod

I need to go ahead and quote this for posterity sake. Also I'm impressed it took over 20 pages for this thread to be Godwined! 

Yep T$ & company win the thread.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Uhm... if you were to look at the paperless friendships and paper ties that exist between the alliances which you have attacked, and those who came in:

Mensa --> treaty with tS and SK. You lied to them about your intentions on multiple occasions.They were your ally and you hit two of their allies.

TKR --> treaty with tS

Noir --> tS protectorate

TKP --> tS protectorate

All the parties who stood up against you were in one way or another tied to or friends with the people you attacked. Are you saying that you can not fathom our allies defending us against an outright unprovoked war of aggression? Rhetoric has nothing to do with this. Whomever has whispered in your ear that tS was going after you has likely had a stake in either seeing tS rolled, seeing you rolled or seeing us both weakened. The outrage you see is most certainly caused by your own actions. By your lies to your allies. By your outright attacking of allies (DEIC), and more.

In all fairness, they're allied to DEIC. Due to that association I'm sure they believe sometimes allies won't defend their allies.

uHQTKq6.png

TKR --> treaty with tS

Noir --> tS protectorate

TKP --> tS protectorate

Not to rain on your fact parade, sir, but we don't currently have a treaty with Guardian.

We're just best friends who buy each other cupcakes and knock over liquor stores together.

• Upvote 1
wF9Bjre.gif

Not to rain on your fact parade, sir, but we don't currently have a treaty with Guardian.

We're just best friends who buy each other cupcakes and knock over liquor stores together.

Sorry. I'm still stuck in the past. Remember that time you two did have a treaty and you attacked my ally and we came in to defend them? :P

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

Sorry. I'm still stuck in the past. Remember that time you two did have a treaty and you attacked my ally and we came in to defend them? :P

Good times, good times.

I'll point out you're now allied with all 3 alliance that did that.

Clearly because we are the hippest cats on the block, and you just realized that too late.

Edited by Tenages
  • Upvote 2
wF9Bjre.gif

• 2 years later...
  • G'Kar locked this topic