a Statment from Hansarius and the United Purple Nations

Ole

Well, I respect TC for taking action. Silly that it took VE sucking UPN's dick to get it up but whatever it takes, I guess.

When you are behaving without honor. Then what right do you have to talk about honour. If you are so honourable. Then plotting to hit Tc wouldnt have happen at the first place. Is so shameful to complain all day long about others when is time for you to face karma for your past action

Vincent, you are one of the most reknowned deserters in Orbis. Your allegiance is to your pixels above all else. Before questioning the honor of others take a look at your past actions. How many alliances have you joined and then fled on the eve of war? How many unplanned "vacations" have you taken using vacation mode instead of fighting?

• Upvote 2

Attacking them would have helped Rose, which at the time was not in our best interest. 

Seems like you have a problem with UPN. You want to paint UPN and TC as evil entities, using our large numbers to beat down our opponents. SK, TeST and tS are not helpless innocent alliances. SK ruled the game beating down enemies through the Marionette Wars, TeST joins the winning sides of war to add insult to injury, and after tS's attempt to attack TC failed, they declared war on their former bloc mate. You are going to defend these alliances? None of this is going to sway anyone's opinions, merely rhetoric. 

We perceived tS as a threat to our security. The lines we beginning to be drawn and choose to fight it on our terms not theirs, this was a war that was coming, we accelerated the process.

Edit: Grammar

I have no problem with UPN, except for its members using tS's past as an excuse to attack an alliance. War os great, its great for the game, so i'm not upset or disappointed by y'all causing a war, but please, give the actual reasons instead of hiding behind a cover.

PoJQyFJ.gif

You guys should just get along you know?

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

The flamewar is bigger than the actual war.

Just like in both wars though, this is going to hurt them both.

• Upvote 1

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

I don't understand why people jump to the defence of SK and TEst even when they have treaties with us. These are alliances that exist to cause chaos and dominate through wars, while I don't think being the aggressor was the best choice for UPN but we only made the inevitable happen much more quickly - so how about you stop defending them and read up on what SK did in the Great VE war and how TEst only sided with VE because they were winning.

Edited by Matt2004

Untitled.png.a5280e76db3e7bedecea0a5e4d7b7daf.png

I don't understand why people jump to the defence of SK and TEst. These are alliances that exist to cause chaos and dominate through wars, while I don't think being the aggressor was the best choice for UPN but we only made the inevitable happen much more quickly - so how about you stop defending them and read up on what SK did in the Great VE war and how TEst only sided with VE because they were winning.

Because they are obligated via treaty or have personal friendship with them?

Ayyyyy lmao

• Upvote 1

PoJQyFJ.gif

Because they are obligated via treaty or have personal friendship with them?

Ayyyyy lmao

ayyy

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

I don't understand why people jump to the defence of SK and TEst. These are alliances that exist to cause chaos and dominate through wars, while I don't think being the aggressor was the best choice for UPN but we only made the inevitable happen much more quickly - so how about you stop defending them and read up on what SK did in the Great VE war and how TEst only sided with VE because they were winning.

I think you are being fed too much propaganda by your gov, you might want to switch down the tv sometimes.

Those wars have little to do with this war. You did not 'make the inevitable happen'. You made a conscious decision to turn the leaks into a self-fulfilling prophecy. The likelyhood of an eventual showdown between tS and UPN existed due to the leaks. You decided to turn that into an inevitability by refusing our attempts at normalizing relations, and by instead waiting for us to be at our weakest (following a large war) to strike, stabbing various direct and indirect allies in the back in the process.

This is a war of occupation, designed to enhance the dominance which your bloc already had. Unfortunately, you underestimated the backlash your move would garner. This one rests solely on your government.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

Probably has something to do with UPN being completely in the wrong here.

I'm all for gray areas but this is pretty black and white.

• Upvote 4

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

• G'Kar locked this topic