Warhammer/Model painting Hobby

Buorhann

Not sure where to put this, but I shall use this thread to show off some models that I have in possession.

To begin...

Dark Eldar Haemonculus:

5SrmIV9.jpg

Looks awesome, man. Any more you wanna show?

putin-trump-sig_zps657urhx9.jpg

Today's update:  You get some pictures from models that my lady has painted and a terrain board she is setting up.

The beatstick Vampire Lord from Vampire Counts faction in Warhammer: Fantasy / Age of Sigmar:

lcBL5nP.jpg

The company of Black Knights along with Vampire Lord:

zRvKp9j.jpg

Terrain she's building up. Almost finished. Just need to add in the graveyard and repaint some dirt mounds of zombies rising out of the ground:

ssLwxOK.jpg

KV7fVx4.jpg

The plan is to have some Crypt Ghouls crawling through the underground tunnel and popping out of a hole in the graveyard area.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• 3 months later...

I've been doing wolves & dark angels for years. 

I'm going to wait until Forge world releases Rus and I'll likely do a army then. I don't do tabletop at all, it's mostly painting and selling, as that's what interests me. That and the lore. 

• 1 month later...

I'll put some up too after work. Warhammer 10/10

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

I used to own a CSM Black Legion army, Chaos Terms, Oblits, Khorne Berserkers, Bloodletters, a Land Raider and regular CSM squads led by Aspiring Champs, led by Abaddon himself. Sold it on ebay years ago when I moved house to start University (got out of contact with all my old college friends who had their own armies I played against).

Don't have images, but I am a shitty painter so you aren't missing anything.

• Upvote 1