RedLine Insurance CLOSED BUSINESS! Check PIA instead

Alex XV

INSURANCE AGENCY CLOSED!

Check Platinum Insurance Agency instead

Do you want to be safe when you end up in a f***ed up situation? Like when you can't payoff a loan or need cash to build military so you can survive an attack? Or maybe you nuked someone and they nuked you back?

Then RedLine Insurance is right for. We will help you out from ANY extreme situation and we don't give a f**k about how you got there.

To make sure you will have a perfect insurance, RedLine is fully customizable. We don't give a f**k about how you customize it either.

Choose by percent:

Infrastructure loss refund, Unit loss refund, Loan insurance

Choose by amount(each total 100% from the above gives you 100.000 extra on each of these!):

Military funding, Money boost, Money stolen

Special insurance(get one free if total insured 300%)

Fallout-proof, Sweet revenge

Description:

Infrastructure loss refund: monetary cost of infrastructure lost refund

Unit loss refund: monetary and resource cost of unit refund

Loan insurance: money needed to pay off loan in percent, loan amount will be confirmed with loan giver

Military funding: the amount of money you will get when you request money for military

Money boost: the amount of money you will get when you need money(not for war)

Money stolen: the maximum amount of money you will get for having money stolen in war or for being lied into a bad deal

Fallout-proof: revenue loss from nuclear fallout(doesn't cover infrastructure)

Sweet-revenge: 3x unit loss from previous war for having a revenge on your attacker

Disclaimer:

1. all monetary insurances are limited to max once a month. Unless something really extreme happens.

2. If the insurance fee isn't paid three times in a row I have the right to cancel the insurance.

3. If you are attacked and destroyed very often the insurance fee will be increased.

4. The insurance fee will be increased as your nation grows.

PM me for pricing

Edited by Tomas

I want it all and I want it now.

I'll be happy to help. How much do you want to add to the monetary insurances?

Could you please send your nation link so that I can calculate the cost. I suppose that by saying "I want it all" you want to have 100% insurance, right?

Haha, great intro. Add some numbers or something so people know what you're doing.

I have made a couple of changes, mainly adding all of the features in one thing, the Platinum Insurance Agency. So I will be closing this thread.

And thanks XD