Charming Friends and The Light Federation MDoAP

MRBOOTY

InGen currently holds a treaty with BK and TKR, and InGen didnt drop TLF until after the signing of Rose.

Being very close to an alliance doesn't necessarily mean a treaty. Lets use tS and TEst as an example. They're pretty close together and will probably support each other in a war (don't give me that Edictum Est BS). Nevertheless, you don't have to be a genius to know that BK and InGen cancelling treaties with an alliance who signed a treaty with Rose recently isn't just a coincidence. 

Good attempt at propaganda, Isolatar.

I mean, I'd try it too if only to stop people from allying up with an alliance that knows how to war.

Propaganda? Hardly. I don't really care about who tS, Rose, Mensa or any other alliance plan on signing in the future. It feels so great not being in gov any more so now I don't need to be careful about what I have to say.

• Upvote 1

Being very close to an alliance doesn't necessarily mean a treaty. Lets use tS and TEst as an example. They're pretty close together and will probably support each other in a war (don't give me that Edictum Est BS). Nevertheless, you don't have to be a genius to know that BK and InGen cancelling treaties with an alliance who signed a treaty with Rose recently isn't just a coincidence. 

BK cancelled with TLF because they signed with Rose. It's fairly clear and we're not hiding that fact. We told TLF that we didn't want to have an ally tied to anyone in Paragon before they signed and they made their choice.

Also not sure why you think Partisan controls us. He didn't even know about the cancellation until about a day before  :rolleyes:

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

BK cancelled with TLF because they signed with Rose. It's fairly clear and we're not hiding that fact. We told TLF that we didn't want to have an ally tied to anyone in Paragon before they signed and they made their choice.

Also not sure why you think Partisan controls us. He didn't even know about the cancellation until about a day before  :rolleyes:

Partisan confirmed for loominati

• Upvote 1

Sieg Kaiser Reinhard!

Signature_zpsa64bf97d.jpg

InGen isnt close to tS, yet. When we were created InGen was close to BK and TLF hence why we were allied. TLF decided to move in a different political path, which i have no problem with. TLF and InGen are still in great terms, but we didnt want to be put in an awkward position considering we'd be connected to the two different political powers. Which anyone with a brain would understand why we wouldnt want to be put in such an awkward position. Oh and lets not forget we were drifting apart as it was. It was going to be inevitable even if they didnt sign with Rose.

Edited by Olivier Mira

PoJQyFJ.gif

At least you've admitted that Rose was the reason why you cancelled on TLF but to think Partisan doesn't control BK is pretty funny.

At least you've admitted that Rose was the reason why you cancelled on TLF but to think Partisan doesn't control BK is pretty funny.

You obviously have no idea about the relationship between tS and BK. Care to give examples?

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

As much as I would, I'd rather not derail this thread any further than it already has. Shoot me a PM if you really are interested and we'll continue the conversation there.

:rolleyes:

BK in a nutshell

I like how people are still hurt over the war between CF and others. Oh well.

o/ TLF

o/ CF

Also @Boony, BK and InGen didn't cancel on TLF because they were going to sign a treaty with CF. They cancelled on TLF because Partisan is literally controlling both of them.

TLF chose you (Rose) over BK and InGen, be happy about that. No need to put on this ugly show now especially as TLF made the choice to drop them, not BK and InGen. 

TLF chose you (Rose) over BK and InGen, be happy about that. No need to put on this ugly show now especially as TLF made the choice to drop them, not BK and InGen.

Actually we dropped them. A sad thing but it had to happen.

PoJQyFJ.gif

It feels so great not being in gov any more so now I don't need to be careful about what I have to say.

Not being in gov certainly does not mean you cannot distort the view of Rose in the eyes of others. Each member of an alliance is, in part, a representation of that alliance.

Anyways, much goodwill towards TLF and CF, and towards their ex-allies in InGen and BK. Something something bygones be bygones. :)

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

I like how people are still hurt over the war between CF and others. Oh well.

o/ TLF

o/ CF

Also @Boony, BK and InGen didn't cancel on TLF because they were going to sign a treaty with CF. They cancelled on TLF because Partisan is literally controlling both of them.

XD

Partisan - the spotlight is now on you!

14Oi92i6kyMCs.gif

Edited by Mad Max

They knew signing with Rose would make that happen so in essence they dropped you is what I was saying. 

We knew that this could result in the treaties coming to an end, but we decided we didn't want to be tied to Mensa or tS at all. Thus, we chose to ally Rose

dpluao815a3.png

We knew that this could result in the treaties coming to an end, but we decided we didn't want to be tied to Mensa or tS at all. Thus, we chose to ally Rose

Yes quite right. They made the choice that if you allied Rose then they would drop you, but you (TLF) also made the choice that such a thing was worth it. Nothing malicious there as both sides were obviously in agreement.

Not that I think TLF is having that attitude of course, but it seems to be the negative angle Isolatar is going for. 

Not that I think TLF is having that attitude of course, but it seems to be the negative angle Isolatar is going for. 

True

Partisan really had no influence on this.

We just decided we wanted to move on to a new sphere. No hard feelings with BK or InGen, and I have no idea how that was brought back into this treaty.

• Upvote 2

dpluao815a3.png