Charming Friends and The Light Federation MDoAP

MRBOOTY

Charming Light

(Chilluminati)

UWRc0ou.jpgyqq5rEd.jpg

Section I: I Saw the Light and Now You Can Too

1: Both signatories agree to illuminate each other as regards any information they have pertaining to the other’s security.

2: Both signatories agree to promote peace, sunny dispositions, friendliness, & shining prosperity between their alliances and in Orbis.

Section II: FRIENDSHIP BRACELETS (Non-Aggression)

1: Both signatories agree not to be shady Susans or attack one another, including and particularly through acts of espionage (hit ‘em where the sun don’t shine).

2: Should an attack happen between nations of either party, both signatories agree they will work toward ending the violation privately and in a timely manner.

3: The Parties agree to mutual public respect and will abide to resolving any differences in private over chocolate milk.

Section III: LET THERE BE LIGHT (Mutual Defense)

1: The signatories agree to defend each other in the event that they are victims of an offensive military attack by providing all available aid, including military, financial, or diplomatic resources.

2: The signatories consider any attacks from more than one member of the same alliance, and any espionage attacks, to be aggressive and will switch on defensive support.

3: This treaty is exclusively between Charming Friends and The Light Federation and as such will not automatically be burned by any other treaties either signatory may have.

Section IV: THE FIRE OF A MILLION SUNS (Optional Aggression)

1: Should either signatory be in an aggressive war, the other signatory can choose to enter. This intention should be illuminated privately, in advance.

2: The signatories agree to notify their allies at least one day in advance of declaring an aggressive war.

Lights Out

1: These treaty contents may be re-enlightened by unanimous consent from all signatories.

2: Any signatory must give 72 hours notice to the other signatories if they wish to vaporize this treaty, after which their treaty obligations are no longer in effect.

Tl;dr: TLF and Charming Friends now have an MDoAP. The light puns are real

Signed for TLF

qPZPnNv.jpg

MrBooty - The Lord of Light

Alataq - Regent

Lysandre Mackintosh - Regent

Erin - Beneficiary of Military Affairs, Queen of Puns

Dekyne - Beneficiary of Internal Affairs

Frederick I - Emissary of Internal Affairs

Signed for CF

The Four Tarrares

WILDWILDWEST

Calas Vaduum

Lady Nietzchelloo

Spencatro

& Internet Wiz Kid, Satisfriend

NEW TREATIES

MUCH DRAMA 

FUN DISCUSSIONS

MUCH INTRIGUE

WOW

Edited by MRBOOTY
  • Upvote 5

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

OOC attacks

/me declares war :v

Not sure how that is an attack, but

k

I'm sorry if I led anyone to believe I'm actually Will Smith

In West Philadelphia doe. :'( *Cries in Fresh Prince of Bel-Air*

• Upvote 1

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

I'm sorry if I led anyone to believe I'm actually Will Smith

my identity as mr skeltal is being threatened rn

Edited by amethyst
  • Upvote 1

Neitz ^.^'

~ m r . s k e l t a l ~ Madame Galactic Overlord Nietzschelloo, Leader of the Charming Friends Alliance

doot doot. thank.

2jc8ujc.png

Thanks for the support

It wasn't support - we were against you guys signing with this bunch when we were allied. Don't take it personally, we have a difference in opinions (hence our treaty drop). This is an opinion of my own. I think you guys are pushing your political credibility into a dark corner.

I do wish you guys luck with your new..(charming) friends. o/ 

Edited by Mad Max
  • Upvote 2