Insurance

Conner Temple

Hello Orbis. This is a business I am setting up that includes a wide range of items to choose from. This thread is separate for the Resource Centre because of two reasons. Number one is that I can't be bothered to edit it out and the thread will be too long and I want the Resource Centre as an entirely separate system than this. 

War Insurance-

Orbis is wild and unsafe at all time. Even if you are in an alliance, you still may be attacked. So why not buckled your safety with us and get money back after war.

Cover starts off with a straight up cash payment.

Score 100-400 = $50,000

Score 401-700 = $100,000

Score 701-1000 = $155,000

Score 1001-1350 = $225,000

Score 1351-1700 = $275,000

After 1700, after each 100 score, there is an extra $33,000 payment per 100 score

This payment is to confirm that you are a costumer willing to pay and follow through on the plans of insurance. Many people try to get insurance and either fail to pay or try and scam money from people, but this is too make sure this doesn't happen. But don't worry, after you have paid 14 day's premiums, you will receive back the upfront payment as a thank you gift.

Standard Premiums go for $25,000 per week though there are improved premiums that offer you better deals and rates.

Standard Premium- $25,000

Includes-

85 cents to the dollar taken

$1.90 per soldier lost

$45 per tank lost

$75 per aircraft lost

$90 per ship lost

Silver Premium- $33,000

Includes-

91 cents to the dollar taken

$2 per soldier lost

$50 per tank lost

$80 per aircraft lost

$100 per ship lost

Gold Premium- $50,000

Includes-

99 cents to the dollar taken

$2.10 per soldier lost

$60 per tank lost

$85 per aircraft lost

$110 per ship lost

Small Alliance Insurance-  $25,000 per member under 500 score| $40,000 per member under 900 score| $65,000 per member above 901 score

Includes-

$2 per soldier killed

$52 per tank lost

$85 per aircraft lost

$105 per ship lost

Up to $5,000,000 lost from the alliance bank

Resources will be refunded in either cash or in actual resource form. You may request to receive either once you are claiming your insurance. (Standard, Silver, Gold)

Tanks- 0.6/0.7/0.9 steel per tank lost

Aircrafts- 1.5/1.9/2.5 aluminum per aircraft lost

Ships- 10/15/20 per ship lost

Fill out this form to apply for War Insurance-

Nations Name-

Nations Link-

Premium (Standard, Silver, Gold)-

I, (insert name here), accept to the terms to pay the premiums on time. I accept the three punishments (verbal, late fee or blacklist) that may happen to me.

Terms-

Premiums must be paid on the agreed upon date. Failure to do so will result in punishment in co-ordination of the amount of cash/length of time that the money hasn't been paid. You will be notified by a PM about this and it will contain either a verbal warning, a late fee, being blacklisted from using any of my services. By signing up, you will be under your own right to pay it back.

Small Alliance Insurance Terms-

Alliance must contain at least 3 active members. The alliance must be under #30th of the leaderboards. Payment is made depending on amount of members in a score range. These can be paid either individually or in a full amount according to the alliance member count/score combination. If the alliance surpasses #30th, payment will increase.

Find me here- https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=18354

Edited by C Temple

LTcxGHN.jpg

Nations Name-Northen

Nations Link-https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=14473

Premium (Standard, Silver, Gold)-Gold

I, Tomas, accept to the terms to pay the premiums on time. I accept any and all events that may happen to my nation and will accept that my alliance have no step in to defend me without a leader messaging C Temple first.

Why buy it now? Buy it when your alliance is in a war. Then, stop paying and if he demands money say you were not satisfied and refuse to pay. Then when your in a war again, buy it, take the insurance money, and run

Why buy it now? Buy it when your alliance is in a war. Then, stop paying and if he demands money say you were not satisfied and refuse to pay. Then when your in a war again, buy it, take the insurance money, and run

The scum is much in this one.

“I'm cheap and enjoy butchering” - Manthrax

Hey, this is my business to help people. If you want to scam me, there will be consequence. Also, I was thinking about adding Alliance cover but I'm not for two reasons.

1- Too much money needed to pay out.

2- Bigger amount in the case of a scam

LTcxGHN.jpg

Hey, this is my business to help people. If you want to scam me, there will be consequence. Also, I was thinking about adding Alliance cover but I'm not for two reasons.

1- Too much money needed to pay out.

2- Bigger amount in the case of a scam

Lol. There isn't anything in my way of scamming you because I'm not scared of you :P

Okey. I would like to apply for Gold package. Would the 50k be given to you monthly or weekly? You see I go to war alot because I defend my allance.

It would be weekly. Also, dont worry about how often you go to war, right now you can recieve the insurance after every war.

Now just fill out the application and I will accept you.

Lol. There isn't anything in my way of scamming you because I'm not scared of you :P

Really? BOO! Nothing? Alright, you win

LTcxGHN.jpg

I can imagine that eventually, you'll have to pay both sides in a war.

As for my end, it sure is a good deal, but Arrgh and their missiles are protecting me. :ph34r:

The world war is coming and people will want insurance badly, so best start now. (Im neutral in politics and semi-neutral in war, so I'll be sitting back collecting the cash to pay peoples insurance while missiles and nukes fly outside my house! :)

LTcxGHN.jpg

Also some people are in smaller alliances (see me) and don't want to join the likes of UPN, BoC or t$ and with this, you have a good payment.

Also, I'm adding small alliance insurance.

LTcxGHN.jpg

I would like the insurance. For the full cover. I am at war alot defending EoS from raiders. With that said...

I want full cover just name the price.

If I go down who will protect the low tier of EoS.

Protector of Low tier nations, from Empire of Spades.

I would like the insurance. For the full cover. I am at war alot defending EoS from raiders. With that said...

I want full cover just name the price.

If I go down who will protect the low tier of EoS.

This is fine. I need an upfront payment of $50,000 then you will pay $50,000 every week on Monday. Is this fine?

Also, Small Alliances can now apply for insurance. See OP

LTcxGHN.jpg

Then.... Well... I fight... And if the attacker doesn't accept peace, my protectorate will gang bang them in attempt to get outrageous reps for less than 1 mil in damage.

*cough* I have no idea what you are talking about? Are you talking about us and you, and how t$ murdered you lot until you gave the outrageous reps? *cough* I didn't have a say in that *cough* Also please don't try and imitate me and try to annoy me, it won't end well (CLUB PENGUIN 1V1 SNOW FIGHT! XD)

LTcxGHN.jpg