Resource Centre (Trades on resources at handy prices)

Conner Temple

Hello Orbis, I am starting up Resource Centre, a way to trade resources for handy prices either way. Resources I buy off you will be at an increase than current market prices as a way to show that this business is here to help all. Resources you buy off me will be at a slightly than lower market prices as another way to show the gratitude of Resource Centre.

We will try to update the prices to accommodate with market prices at least once a day, but we hope to update them at least 3 time a day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently we are selling-

Steel- $2400 each

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently we are buying-

Uranium- $4500 each

Aluminum- $1880 each

Munitions- $950 each

Gasoline- $1780 each

Current Daily Productions of Steel- 99 units

Current Weekly Productions of Steel- 693 units

Please reply below with what you want then PM me so we can negotiate what you want and how much you want.

PM here- https://politicsandwar.com/inbox/message/receiver=C%20Temple

Current Trade Deals-

Ansom- 1500 food at $98 per unit every Monday

Alillee- 200 munitions at $900 per unit on Tuesday (Jelly Purchase)

Alillee- 150 gasoline at $1700 per unit on Tuesday (Jelly Purchase)

Vivke- 40 uranium at $4300 per unit on Wednesday

Alillee- 30 uranium at $4300 per unit on Wednesday

Ansom- 30 uranium at $3000 per unit on Thursday

K Rudd- 100 aluminum at $1685 per unit on Friday

Shadow Assassin- 100 aluminum at 135 steel total on Sunday

Joshua Granger- 150 gasoline at 150 steel total on Sunday

DONATIONS

We also are accepting donations of your resources or money to help fund this programme and expand it in the future. There are tiers of rewards for the value of the donation-

Up to $50,000 valued donation= Get 5% off resources you buy off me up to a $250,000

Up to $175,000 valued donations= Have a stock of 50 steel you can request off me at any time

Up to £250,000 valued donation= Have a stock of 100 steel you can request off me at any time

Upwards of $350,000 valued donation= Get put onto my VIP list where you will get up to 30% off from resources you buy off me, have a stock of 130 steel you can request at any time, I'll buy resources off you at an extra 10%* and many extra little secrets.

*Depends on war time and resource amount requirement 

Specialized Donation

Now, if you have spare resources on hand and you want to sell fast, we are introducing SD. Let's say you have 100 gas to donate, I'll buy it off you for 50% off market prices. This is to make sure that you have something in return and you help out this business. Up to 100% of resources that I buy from you using this donation will go into the Selling category and once someone buys it, you will receive 75% of the profit made, while we keep the remaining 25%/

DISCLAIMER- All war resources (Steel, Aluminum, Munitions and Gasoline) are and WILL be changed in the time of a large or global war. A total increase of 80% will be charged either way of transactions. These are called Jelly Purchases and can be requested or cancelled at any time on either side. Once the war is over, prices will resume to normal

DISCLAIMER- I am also accepting to pay steel instead of cash.

Latest Update- 9 am GMT- 8th October 2015

Edited by C Temple

LTcxGHN.jpg