Resource Futures (Restarting, used to be Mutant)

Hiroshima

1bd8324.png

"All you need, at the cheapest price anywhere!"

Hello, are you familiar with Planet Bob tech deals? No? On planet Bob, bigger nations give smaller nations money upfront for a delivery of tech(resources). I believe this same practice can be implemented on this planet, as well. I'd like to sell you resources. You pay me upfront and I'll pay you completely in 20 days or less. Due to the time involved for you, I'm selling at a steep discount.

For the time being, the largest sum of any resource I'll sell is 500 tons. My nation is fairly new, but with growth will be able to support larger sums in the near future. At this time, all deals will be conducted by private message. I have no set prices and quoted prices are subject to change daily. Again, please send me a private message explaining which resources you want and I will respond promptly.

Thank you!- NMA

Resources Available:
Iron
Oil
Gas
Food
Uranium

NEW OFFER!!
I am now doing short term deal of just 4 days! Need food to keep you army fed for a short period? Need gas and munitions for a few airstrike? My resource exchange is here for you! Your payment upfront, 200 resources max, paid over a 4 day period. Rates will be slightly higher than my 20 day deals due to the short term date. The advantage of this deal is I will send resources daily, rather than every 10 days.

Futures owed: Edited by NMA

“I'm cheap and enjoy butchering” - Manthrax

I am now hiring! I am seeking a active person to advertise and inform potential customers of how this exchange works. You will be paid on commission, with a bonus at a set number of customers. For example, you will be paid for each customer you draw and the 5th customer you draw will earn you a bonus, same as with your 10th, 15th and so on.

Anyone is eligible to apply.

Thanks!

What resources do you have at one city and barely a day old?

Not much, that is why these are upfront futures sales. The money I get will go directly to resource production. I'm actually at an advantage compared to my contemporaries because money has a bigger impact on my nation than larger ones.

I can get to 200/4 day production with a small sum of money, a slightly larger one will get me to 500/4 days.

Not much, that is why these are upfront futures sales. The money I get will go directly to resource production. I'm actually at an advantage compared to my contemporaries because money has a bigger impact on my nation than larger ones.

I can get to 200/4 day production with a small sum of money, a slightly larger one will get me to 500/4 days.

You'll make money easier recruiting for me. So recruit for me. :P

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

Attention: I have removed steel from my resource list due to overwhelming outstanding debt. Steel may return once my loyal customers are payed their dues.

I would victimize myself by partaking in this fraudulent scheme of yours, but you're evil so no.

You have no evidence that I'm scheming anything! I have a long track record of success and my loyal customers have been nothing but satisfied! Please review my previous thread for my track record of prompt payment.

The only person being scammed here is you, out of a great deal.

I can return everything you gave me if you want me to?

Nah you're good, next time just let me know that was your plan, probably would have set you up better so you can make better cash anyway.

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub: