Copy City

Sailor Jerry

Not sure if this has been discussed already (to lazy to dig through and check), but for those of us who have a fair amount of cities and like things in a balanced fashion, when a war breaks out, its kind of a pain to go through 11 cities to redo improvements switching them from an econ setup to a war time setup.....especially from a phone or tablet. My suggestion would be, if possible, you have drop-down somewhere on the individual city page that says "Copy City" and then a list comes up of all your cities, click on the city you want to copy and wa-la, now that city has the same improvement setup as the one you copied. Obviously the city you want to setup has to have equal to or more than the number of required improvement slots, if not, you'd get an error message "not enough improvement slots". Example: you set city #1 up as you want, go to city #2-#6, hit copy city#1 and blam all set. Set city #7 up slightly different, then go to city #8 -#11 and hit copy city#7 and blam, those are all set. Quick and easy.

• Upvote 6

X4EfkAB.png

• 6 months later...

I'll take the hit for a "Grave-Dig" and if there was an emoji for that I'd use it.........but Sheepy please.......what are your thoughts on this?  Is this viable and can we make it happen......soon please!?!

EDIT:  The main reason is for those player on a phone or tablet and not at a computer.  Phones have gotten nice and all, but changing the layout out of multiple cities can be a bit of a pain in the ass.

Edited by Sailor Jerry
  • Upvote 1

X4EfkAB.png

• 1 year later...

I'll take the hit for a "Grave-Dig" and if there was an emoji for that I'd use it.........but Sheepy please.......what are your thoughts on this?  Is this viable and can we make it happen......soon please!?!

EDIT:  The main reason is for those player on a phone or tablet and not at a computer.  Phones have gotten nice and all, but changing the layout out of multiple cities can be a bit of a pain in the ass.

• Upvote 1

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

• Moderators

I'll take the hit for a "Grave-Dig" and if there was an emoji for that I'd use it.........but Sheepy please.......what are your thoughts on this?  Is this viable and can we make it happen......soon please!?

Nah, you're good. Game Suggestions is immune from the Grave Dig prohibition:

Gravedigging

Replying to, or “bumpingâ€, old, unpinned topics which have been inactive for at least 30 days. The following exceptions apply:

Alliance Affairs - topics with no posts for at least 10 days will be considering gravedigging.

The following are immune to the rule, as long as replies are constructive and remain on-topic.

Alliance Recruitment

Free Trade Market

Game Discussion

Game Suggestions

All forums in the Social Hub

Keep on truckin' :)

• Upvote 1