Fallout 4

Arthur Wellington

Reading this thread is making me unbearably jealous.  :(

• Upvote 3

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Buy the goddamn game on a PC that can run the game at 60 fps 1080p or fi you don't have a PC, then use a XBONE or PS4 that you have

LTcxGHN.jpg

I'm still waiting for it to go on a sale, while replaying New Vegas.

So until then...

JrNz08D.gif

...I'll just be over here. :P

And you stay there in shame. Though I can't blame you. When GTA 5 came out, I waited about 4 months before getting it on sale. Missed out on all those early experiences!

LTcxGHN.jpg

Welcome to my world. :(

• Upvote 2

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

I'm personally waiting for people's verdict on it's... "playability" once you've played a significant amount of hours as I had a real bad experience with New Vegas. Beyond that I've not followed the game but I don't doubt it'll be good. When I get done with my alchemy games I'll check it out.  

It's a really great game, they really improved it. It's not like walking an empty wasteland (like N.V) but gives you that urban feeling.

It's a really great game, they really improved it. It's not like walking an empty wasteland (like N.V) but gives you that urban feeling.

Exactly, but the story isn't really the best I have to admit. I was hoping for better.

LTcxGHN.jpg

Exactly, but the story isn't really the best I have to admit. I was hoping for better.

Yeah, but it atlease has a point. I mean in Fallout 3, it's just odd how you're looking for your father after he left the vault, and then you're wrapped into a large mess. I loved Fallout 4's intro, was 10/10.

Yeah, but it atlease has a point. I mean in Fallout 3, it's just odd how you're looking for your father after he left the vault, and then you're wrapped into a large mess. I loved Fallout 4's intro, was 10/10.

The opening was amazing, I agree

LTcxGHN.jpg

Surprisingly enough, I only crashed once and that was the very first time I launched it at the main screen. Other then that, the game has run flawlessly with no issues. I'm impressed Bethesda, you've learned from past mistakes how to not stink at releases. Except for the amount of bugs you can potentially find still.

Welcome to my world. :(

A toast, to our misery. 

• Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

The only bug I've noticed so far seems to be when talking to NPCs, the dialogue choices don't always show up on-screen, so I have to push 'X' (PS4) for a default response to progress the conversation.

I find the dog to be mildly annoying, his whimpers and whines always send me looking for enemies, but he's just making noise.

The base construction concept was interesting. Maybe I haven't gotten the hang of it yet, but I find it difficult to do anything worth while in it.

Crafting is a huge plus. Customizing my armor and weapons to tailer them to my play style is outstanding. Also, armor being made up of various components (under-armor, chest piece, leg and arm pieces) makes for some interesting looks, and I like it.

Power armor is probably more realistic, but I find having to keep hunting for fusion cores to be a pain.

So far, about 14 hours into my playthough...8.5/10

(Download complete) Finally, time to emerge from the vault and rejoin the nearest Enclave outpost! 

(Level 15) Crap, no Enclave members in sight. Must be  a higher-level thing.

(Sees Prydwyn for first time) HALLELUJAH ITS....

No...

It can't be...

(Level 34) All hope is lost. There is no Enclave. There is no Eden.

There is only War...

And War never changes...

duZjuvT.png?3

So I got a lot more practice in the build mode. I have made the gas station my personal base of operations (no spoilers, as it is literally the second location you'll find), and I have completely walled it off. I made one entrance into my compound...a long-ish hallway with 4 gates and 8 heavy machine gun turrets, and random mines scattered throughout. I call it my hallway of death.

As far as other settlements go, I find them to be slightly annoying. I hate being in the middle of a quest, and getting a notification that "(Insert Settlement Name) Needs Assistance". Just a nuisance.

Running away very fast is most definitely an important skill, so bump up that endurance.

Still some mildly annoying bugs...floating typewriters, bodies stuck in walls...but it's a Bethesda game, so that's expected. So far only 1 total game crash, so I guess that's good?

I'm gonna leave my rating of 8.5 as is...great game, but Bethesda really needs to start working on cleaning up their games a bit.