Fallout 4

Arthur Wellington

I bought a PS4 especially for this game, I hope it will be great! I liked the perk system and the overall feeling of the open worlds in fallout 3 and New Vegas. In Fallout 4 I wanna see the player being able to build up a brotherhood of steel town like in fallout tactics. What do you guys wanna see in Fallout 4?

Vehicles would perhaps make the game too much like gta?

I think it was more from a map size standpoint. The map seem smaller if you can watch yourself get from one side to the other in a few minutes versus an hour. 

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

I, for one, will be upgrading my hardware so I can play this.

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

The Fallout maps are far shorter than they seem to be. Since they are restricted specifically to their areas. So you didn't really need vehicles like you needed horses in the Elder Scrolls.

Edited by Hooves
  • Upvote 1

how are they restricted? its an open world.

I think he means that Fallout 3 for example had a lot of areas that you entered by going through door and the only way to leave was through a door.

“I'm cheap and enjoy butchering” - Manthrax

I bought a PS4 especially for this game, I hope it will be great! I liked the perk system and the overall feeling of the open worlds in fallout 3 and New Vegas. In Fallout 4 I wanna see the player being able to build up a brotherhood of steel town like in fallout tactics. What do you guys wanna see in Fallout 4?

Even though I probably won't be getting the game since my computer is rather not that good and I don't have a gaming console I still excited for the settlement feature of the game.

I exploded with excitement when I saw that

"what cannot be settled by experiment is not worth debating"

I was told by one of the range cadre about the initial announcement and half the company started to get loud very quickly.

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

• 3 weeks later...

I'll play this 5 years later when the optimum hardware to run this game have become cheap.

• Upvote 1

indonesia.jpg

King Bilal the Great Mediocre

The Average monarch of Billonesia

Wikia page (if you're into roleplay things).

We Tvtropes now. (down the rabbit hole!)

I need a PS4 and someone to pay for their new monthly fee first..... I'm disappointed in Sony.  <_<

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

I'll be getting this game for Christmas but If it comes to the house early i might sneak it out and play it like a bad little boy.

However I have heard and seen some awesome things from this game. There is already leaked gameplay footage if you want to check it out. First up, the game will be getting regular free updates that "come with not just fixes, but new features." The post cites examples like Skyrim's mounted combat, legendary mode, kill cams, visual enhancements and more, with fan input playing a key role in deciding what's created.

As for paid DLC, the studio doesn't know what it is yet, but a $30 Season Pass will apparently net you all of it. It'll start rolling out early next year, andt he post explains, "Based on what we did for Oblivion, Fallout 3, and Skyrim, we know that it will be worth at least $40, and if we do more, you'll get it all with the Season Pass."

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/09/09/fallout-4-announces-regular-free-updates-dlc-and-season-pass?utm_source=IGN%20hub%20page&utm_medium=Xbox%20One&utm_content=4&utm_campaign=Spotlight

So apparently ‘Fallout 4′ Is So Huge, Nobody At Bethesda Has Seen All Of It. The game’s lead producer has logged 400 hours playing the game and is still discovering new things.

http://uproxx.com/gammasquad/2015/06/fallout-4-is-so-huge-nobody-at-bethesda-has-seen-all-of-it/?utm_source=FBTraffic&utm_medium=loud&utm_campaign=CMfacebook

no level cap and no ending that stops your game

http://www.pcgamer.com/fallout-4-will-have-no-level-cap-and-no-hard-finish/

Edited by Hysteria
  • Upvote 2

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Dio-wryyy.gif

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Someone's attacking you ingame! heads up

God &#33;@#&#036;ing dammit I actually falls for it (ಠ__ಠ)

Oh well, maybe I can wreck more pixels next war.

indonesia.jpg

King Bilal the Great Mediocre

The Average monarch of Billonesia

Wikia page (if you're into roleplay things).

We Tvtropes now. (down the rabbit hole!)