Fallout 4

Arthur Wellington

You didn't get that earlier in the game? It's kinda easy for most first starters in the game.

Seriously, where in the hell is this thing?

I've played through twice and not yet experienced the necessary event to achieve this.

wth

i think i've met like like a total of twenty people between (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) and PW who i didn't consider mentally broken

Go to Vault 88 silly.

You can buy it

will do

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

._. No. I'm going back to Vault 111 and I'm going to drop all of my mines and a single frag grenade. Then I'm going to fire my MIRV. Every time my quicksave reloads I am going to repeat this. Again. and Again. and Again. Then I'm going to take it back to Gamestop for a sucker and a handshake.

i think i've met like like a total of twenty people between (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) and PW who i didn't consider mentally broken

._. No. I'm going back to Vault 111 and I'm going to drop all of my mines and a single frag grenade. Then I'm going to fire my MIRV. Every time my quicksave reloads I am going to repeat this. Again. and Again. and Again. Then I'm going to take it back to Gamestop for a sucker and a handshake.

They still give out suckers at Gamestop? I thought they replaced them with maps to the door. 

• Upvote 1

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

I hope... because I've done pretty much everything... and that's after combing the map completely.

I actually enjoyed exploring the Commonwealth, sad thing is; not plenty of pre-war armories. 

The new DLC may be based under water, according to most people who speculate. 

I'm disappointed in the weaponry. I wish there was more.

I mean seriously, you already have the templates from previous games! Give me my little .22lr! I wanna pop molerats! 

I miss the Chinese Assault Rifle, it was really good at damage, and reliable for combat.

Fallout 4: Rapture

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

I'm disappointed in the weaponry. I wish there was more.

I mean seriously, you already have the templates from previous games! Give me my little .22lr! I wanna pop molerats! 

This is what I hated the most. First off, .38 is the most common ammo. It's like not even used anymore. At least do .38 Special. Then a ton of pre-war buildings have pipe guns. Why would America have (probably illegally assembled) shitty pipe guns when we can go buy almost anything else? 

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

X-01 power armor? So I have something else to go find.

Also, I feel like certain legendary weapons break the game. Even at a relatively low level (around 15), I was crushing Deathclaws with the Overseer's Guardian.

Court 34 just west of goodneighbor btw

i think i've met like like a total of twenty people between (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) and PW who i didn't consider mentally broken

• 1 month later...

I find that focusing on the perks that allow you to modify your power armor will make the game a lot easier for you. The enemies are smarter than the last game; they don't just run at you and will use cover.

I'm level 85 or so, and I focus on guns and melee. Having power armor to soak up the damage is a nice perk.

Yeah. They needed to add a phasing function. Halo has had it for like 10 years.

Even adding something that would let you trace the path around the settlement and then adjusting the physical attributes of the fence to match the terrain would be a good idea. I was so annoyed at having portions of my fence hover like 3 feet off of the ground.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Rip my Fallout Related Nation

Goomy: *Hot Goomy is 5 miles away from you and looking to have some fun*

Guilo: O.O Click bait is sooooooo tempting

Aoi Toori: Well its Goomy, who wouldn't?

If Dillon A McCann is Ted Cruz then doesn't that make him the zodiac killer? Rip zodiac #EndofZodiac

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...