Hell announcement

Lara

It seems big bad meany UPN has decided to come and declare war on my humble and tiny nation of the Alliance Hell

I will try my best to fight this war with honor and respect, something they lack.

I will return any POW free of ransom after the war ends.

good luck to you ohh mighty huge untouchable Alliance against my tiny self.

go...to...HELL!!!!

#AyylmaoGetRekt

shrekt_by_tehorangekitteh-d82ipuf.png

• Upvote 2

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

Wow, were to start? 

First off, you were given several chances. 

You agreed to stop raiding OUR members and protectorates. 

After failing to not attack us...

we're taking action against you. 

This somehow is wrong? 

and you'r justification for you'r actions all stands on the term "inactive" 

you say they arent playing the game so you can do what ever you like. 

1. Inactive or not, they are under our protection and this is clearly stated on our header. 

2. No matter how inactive they are, you'll still loot our bank, thus steal from us.

3. you'r definition of Inactive may differ from ours. and we retain the right to determine who is and is not inactive in our alliance. 

And lastly, i repeat! You have been told all of this, and warned of the posible fallout from you'r actions. 

So Stop crying and take the weeks of war you have coming.

P.S. if we are so huge and scary, why the hell pick a fight? 

and lastly to SRD, Call me if you want to come to the party. (this extends to all who wants to join)

UPN's gone to shit. Gone are the days of one liners and "lol" posts. Never thought I'd live to see the day.

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I guess I need to step in here and respond, being Warsmith of UPN and what not.  Essentially I agree with everything Ole said.

Lara came to UPN's attention a while ago (probably just after her creation) and was politely requested to stop raiding our nations regardless of if they seemed inactive or face action on our end.  Her response has essentially been "I'll do whatever I want and darn the consequences!"  I have given her at least 2 separate warnings that any continued raiding will result in UPN essentially pursuing her until we deem the threat over.  I had thought the matter was closed after she said she was through with UPN and had made some reparations (oh, and I might add that certain expletives were added into there as well).  Unfortunately, 4 days later she decided to resume her attacks on UPN (I honestly hadn't looked to see what she's done to any protectorates).  Because of this, UPN has made the decision to pursue her until she's convinced us that she'll not raid UPN, UPN's allies, or UPN's protectorates.  Pursuing Lara is a distraction and we appreciate the show of support most people here have given.  We will be happy to coordinate with anyone wishing to assist us in our endevor.

I think there is a lesson to be learned here but I don't think Lara will learn it.  To me, at least, she's one of those people who thinks she should be allowed to do whatever she wants and that anyone who tries to stop her is bullying her and being unfair.  What's being unfair is thinking you can get away with whatever you want and there being no consequences and then complaining when people follow through with their threats of retaliation.  So, Lara, regardless of what happens, I hope eventually we can reach some sort of agreement and go our separate ways as amicably possible.

Next thing we will see is UPN becoming officially neutral. This is my prediction.

Ha!

It turns out that alliances generally get pissed when you raid their members and steal from their bank.

Thank you for the wonderful revelation. I'm sure all of Orbis science will bathe in this megaton forbidden knowledge for all of eternity in debt to your vast wisdom.

Wow, were to start? 

First off, you were given several chances. 

You agreed to stop raiding OUR members and protectorates. 

After failing to not attack us...

we're taking action against you. 

This somehow is wrong? 

and you'r justification for you'r actions all stands on the term "inactive" 

you say they arent playing the game so you can do what ever you like. 

1. Inactive or not, they are under our protection and this is clearly stated on our header. 

2. No matter how inactive they are, you'll still loot our bank, thus steal from us.

3. you'r definition of Inactive may differ from ours. and we retain the right to determine who is and is not inactive in our alliance. 

And lastly, i repeat! You have been told all of this, and warned of the posible fallout from you'r actions. 

So Stop crying and take the weeks of war you have coming.

P.S. if we are so huge and scary, why the hell pick a fight? 

and lastly to SRD, Call me if you want to come to the party. (this extends to all who wants to join)

/\ What he said - It seems "big bad meany UPN" dosent like being raided, and will come down on little Lara like a ton of bricks.

Untitled.png.a5280e76db3e7bedecea0a5e4d7b7daf.png

This has been fun to watch unfold but WAYYY more fun beating Terra to a pulp in coordination with two UPN nations. Lara also attacked a nation in the TKR alliance, so I joined in the fun and games and Terra is on the ropes... BIG TImE.

Her massive Army of Tanks is gone. Also gone is her Air Force and Soldiers. I guess this is what happens when you are triple penetrated.

It's been real fun coordinating with the UPN nations to violate Lara  in a very carnal way. 

Luckily, my intel corp has been able to get photographs of what Terra Now looks like: 

bombed_out_town_(attack).jpg 

Figure7.jpg

• Upvote 5

JCbanner-1.jpg
Fridays 6PM Pacific Time
XRadio

This has been fun to watch unfold but WAYYY more fun beating Terra to a pulp in coordination with two UPN nations. Lara also attacked a nation in the TKR alliance, so I joined in the fun and games and Terra is on the ropes... BIG TImE.

Her massive Army of Tanks is gone. Also gone is her Air Force and Soldiers. I guess this is what happens when you are triple penetrated.

It's been real fun coordinating with the UPN nations to violate Lara  in a very carnal way. 

Luckily, my intel corp has been able to get photographs of what Terra Now looks like: 

Figure7.jpg

Looks like Hell

• Upvote 1

I will take responsibility for what I have done, if I must fall, I will rise each time a better man.

Figure7.jpg

beating me to a pulp? I am the same size i was when upn first started this. actually i have way more land because its the only thing I can buy with the money I steal from UPN´s bank so I don´t get it stolen by you people-

also UPN and all those other alliances that warred me because I hit inactives have spent millions (the natíon that broke through my defence was sent 20m from UPN´s bank alone) yet, my defence was sponsored by them, so technically I didn´t lose a thing.

I still haven´t lost a thing because almighty UPN keeps sending me money to rebuy my infraestructure and consencuently spending even more to take it back down. Its super fun UPN.

there is one sad thing over this whole trek this number 1 Alliance and myself have transitted, they have aparently finally gotten rid of their inactives and I ran out of targets in their ranks.

no more bank loot for me I guess.

Bambino, thanks for being polite, you remain a gentleman, an enemy, but a gentleman nonetheless and that speaks high of your character. Unlike all those unpleasant immature children that feel so mighty throwing empty insults in the air and don´t realize they don´t affect me, all it does is me having 0 respect for them.

Bambino, I can´t promise I won´t hit your inactives in the future, so feel free to keep going with your wars, they don´t really stop my fun, they are a slight inconvinience, but sadly you don´t have any left so I won´t be hitting any UPNers for now. Given this new situation, maybe you could declare a temporary truce with me and let others take their revenge.

Veridian Entente for example demanded some ridiculous reps from me or they would come destroy me, I think it would be awfully selfish of your mightiness not to give them the opportunity of spending 20m on their own trying to kill me too. Please give them the chance, please.

Yes Putin, its full or grammatical errors and I am positive its full of orthographic mistakes aswell, but I don´t care, I have always been better at numbers than other stuff.

beating me to a pulp? I am the same size i was when upn first started this. actually i have way more land because its the only thing I can buy with the money I steal from UPN´s bank so I don´t get it stolen by you people-

also UPN and all those other alliances that warred me because I hit inactives have spent millions (the natíon that broke through my defence was sent 20m from UPN´s bank alone) yet, my defence was sponsored by them, so technically I didn´t lose a thing.

I still haven´t lost a thing because almighty UPN keeps sending me money to rebuy my infraestructure and consencuently spending even more to take it back down. Its super fun UPN.

there is one sad thing over this whole trek this number 1 Alliance and myself have transitted, they have aparently finally gotten rid of their inactives and I ran out of targets in their ranks.

no more bank loot for me I guess.

Bambino, thanks for being polite, you remain a gentleman, an enemy, but a gentleman nonetheless and that speaks high of your character. Unlike all those unpleasant immature children that feel so mighty throwing empty insults in the air and don´t realize they don´t affect me, all it does is me having 0 respect for them.

Bambino, I can´t promise I won´t hit your inactives in the future, so feel free to keep going with your wars, they don´t really stop my fun, they are a slight inconvinience, but sadly you don´t have any left so I won´t be hitting any UPNers for now. Given this new situation, maybe you could declare a temporary truce with me and let others take their revenge.

Veridian Entente for example demanded some ridiculous reps from me or they would come destroy me, I think it would be awfully selfish of your mightiness not to give them the opportunity of spending 20m on their own trying to kill me too. Please give them the chance, please.

Yes Putin, its full or grammatical errors and I am positive its full of orthographic mistakes aswell, but I don´t care, I have always been better at numbers than other stuff.

We haven't spent 20 million for a little shrimp like you.