Lord of Vanguard, makes deal with Melanoid Nation for VE information.

Christopher

Doesn't Vanguard have a treaty with VE? Why is the lord going behind VE's back trying to get info about them? Here are the messages from Lord of Vanguard Kingdom of the Truth is a nation led by King HM Solomon I and I. 

From: HM Solomon I Bt9A6Dp.png Date: 09/25/2015 Friday 9:58 am alarm_bell.png

A chance at a new life. I can arrange for those attacks to go away and provide you with a hefty allowance to build your nation.

You don't have to trust me. I'm the only one that can help you, so whether or not you can trust me is entirely irrelevant. It only matters what I can do for you.

From: HM Solomon I Bt9A6Dp.png Date: 09/25/2015 Friday 10:11 am alarm_bell.png

Unfortunately, the only way to end a blockade is for you to win a naval battle or for the war to end. The latter will happen once you've provided me with the info.

From: HM Solomon I Bt9A6Dp.png Date: 09/25/2015 Friday 10:12 am alarm_bell.png

We're willing to invest substantially in your nation, all you have to do is provide us with what we need. After that, the world will be your oyster.

From: HM Solomon I Bt9A6Dp.png Date: 09/25/2015 Friday 10:33 am alarm_bell.png

As we have deadlines to meet and necessary arrangements to make, the offer will be good for one day beginning now. After that, we cannot help you. It's your choice, choose wisely.

From: HM Solomon I Bt9A6Dp.png Date: 09/25/2015 Friday 10:43 am alarm_bell.png

As soon as you provide us with the information, and not just some of it, all of it, we will arrange peace and then pay you $5m followed by the $2m per week as previously specified. Is that satisfactory?

From: HM Solomon I Bt9A6Dp.png Date: 09/25/2015 Friday 10:50 am alarm_bell.png

Unfortunately, our information flow from VE is not what it used to be, hence this deal.

Deals done, last message 

From: HM Solomon I Bt9A6Dp.png Date: 09/25/2015 Friday 11:58 am alarm_bell.png

Thank you for your cooperation.

#RollVE2015

We secretly want to coup Impero and SRD. I called SRD's position and MrHat called Impero's position.

Shhh don't tell them yet

if you want my position all you had to do was ask, you can have it.

I like his secret VE intel too!  He even screwed up the stuff that is actually true

http://imgur.com/a/jlIFY

This guy's gotta be a rehash of one of the many, many PMS'ing noobs that came before to VE. He claims it's all one big joke, and that he's trolling, but how does one !@#$ up trolling this badly?

p.s. - Solomon was actually trolling you bud, he just knows how to do it. Scurry on back to your hole now.

"The happiness of the people, and the peace of the empire, and the glory of the reign are linked with the fortune of the Army."

I like his secret VE intel too!  He even screwed up the stuff that is actually true

Wow I thought this guy might be telling the truth until he mentioned... What was it? Five alliances you were going to roll?

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

I just have to say Christopher, that I for one, and thrilled you're still posting. When we do a poll of attention whore for 2015, we'll be sure to put your name right next to SRD's on the ballot. 

#RollVE2015

We secretly want to coup Impero and SRD. I called SRD's position and MrHat called Impero's position.

Shhh don't tell them yet

Hail my fearless new leadership! o/

lololol That's some serious code we have. I couldn't even tell you what VSAP stands for. Very Sekrit Ally Purge? I guess that makes sense. Take cover Rose, we comin'! Dehlia shall be avenged!