World War 4 Roleplay

Ekejen Luish

You must be a real life nation (with the exception of the roleplay empires and stuff); You'll be ignored otherwise. Check that nobody claimed the nation before you claim it.

No outrageous things. Must be based loosely on real life possibilities. I.E. no detonation of 500 nukes in the same nation at once. Impossible and irrational posts (such as the example I gave you) will be disregarded.

Here's the theaters:

American Theater:

The United States have nuked Mexico City after the Mexican Government refused Emperor Trump's demand to fund a wall at the border. NATO is shocked at this, as well as the rest of the world. NATO has decided to cancel the U.S. out of their alliance. Outraged, Emperor Donald Trump has threatened to detonate nuclear weapons in their nations as well.

Asian Theater:

China and Russia (now the Communist Empire) have begun taking over nearby nations. They have taken over Taiwan, the Philippines, Vietnam, Laos, Thailand, Kazakhstan, and Mongolia. Nearby nations not taken over yet have mobilized quickly and are preparing to take on the Communist Empire.

European Theater:

Great Britain has reestablished their absolute monarchy. Their plans have been let slip to take over all the commonwealth nations and make it so "the sun never sets on the British Empire!" 

So guys! There's your theaters! If you want a new theater, make your country take over another! Or something like that, anyway.

For countries, I pick South Korea.

Edited by Golen II

This is very small

No sticks? Surely after WW3 it'd be sticks. 

American Theater:

The United States have nuked Mexico City after the Mexican Government refused Emperor Trump's demand to fund a wall at the border. NATO is shocked at this, as well as the rest of the world. NATO has decided to cancel the U.S. out of their alliance. Outraged, Emperor Donald Trump has threatened to detonate nuclear weapons in their nations as well.

Nonsensical. NATO is an American puppet and if they "cancelled" America (impossible) then NATO itself would quickly cease to exist. 

Asian Theater:

China and Russia (now the Communist Empire) have begun taking over nearby nations. They have taken over Taiwan, the Philippines, Vietnam, Laos, Thailand, Kazakhstan, and Mongolia. Nearby nations not taken over yet have mobilized quickly and are preparing to take on the Communist Empire.

Neither is communist today and they've always been in conflict with each other. Russia would never union with China due to the difference in population and people. 

European Theater:

Great Britain has reestablished their absolute monarchy. Their plans have been let slip to take over all the commonwealth nations and make it so "the sun never sets on the British Empire!" 

Is it ruled by Emperor Corbyn who removed the monarchy (executing Charles III)... to make himself Emperor?

I'm tempted to pick the Taipei Heavenly Kingdom if someone is the Confederate States of America so we can ally against the tyrants of the north. However if that ain't allowed then I'll go with Emperor Corbyn of the British Empire. 

• Upvote 1

No sticks? Surely after WW3 it'd be sticks. 

Nonsensical. NATO is an American puppet and if they "cancelled" America (impossible) then NATO itself would quickly cease to exist. 

Neither is communist today and they've always been in conflict with each other. Russia would never union with China due to the difference in population and people. 

Is it ruled by Emperor Corbyn who removed the monarchy (executing Charles III)... to make himself Emperor?

I'm tempted to pick the Taipei Heavenly Kingdom if someone is the Confederate States of America so we can ally against the tyrants of the north. However if that ain't allowed then I'll go with Emperor Corbyn of the British Empire. 

Okay, I knew pretty much all of that. Maybe I should specify - President Obama, as his last act, made NATO more democratic or whatever, Russia and China had their governments overthrown and turned into communist nations and unioned in a quest to take over the world, and the same with the UK, but for different reasons with a different outcome.

Edited by Golen II

This is very small

Okay, I knew pretty much all of that. Maybe I should specify - President Obama, as his last act, made NATO more democratic or whatever, Russia and China had their governments overthrown and turned into communist nations and unioned in a quest to take over the world, and the same with the UK, but for different reasons with a different outcome.

So am I Emperor Corbyn then?

Cod1lzR.jpg

Emperor Corbyn offers the Communist Empire an alliance against the likes of the American Empire and the German Empire which controls most of Europe under the iron glove of Frau Merkel. Together with the British Empire Communism's victory is assured. 

Algeria swiftly sends all troops on the border of Tunisia to their capital of Tunis. They face little resistance and easily conquer Tunisia. The Algerian President states "this is just the beginning."

Edited by Vladimir Zhogin

Emperor Corbyn invades Ireland with the goal of uniting the nation. Many Sinn Féin supporters and their politicians were executed for being traitors, this includes their parents, grandparents, and children. 

Ireland is conquered within a day by Britain's elite Corbynite guard.  

Emperor Corbyn in an effort to be able to concentrate all available strength against the German Empire makes a peace offering to Emperor Trump. Corbyn supports Emperor Trumps great big wall and has executed all Mexicans within Britain as a show of solidarity. 

Algeria has sent 20 aircraft carriers to Sicily, Sardinia, The Balearic Islands and swiftly conquers them. Algeria has recently found a secret nuclear warhead in Sardinia and threatens Morocco with them. Morocco doesn't want to be devastated, so they join the Algerian Empire.