A not-so alliance announcement.

Prefontaine

Just a quick question, on the in-game web why are there 2 MDoP's between Bk and InGen?

<edit>Scratch that, must have been a display bug because it is fine after I refreshed the page.

Edited by Mutwa

Wouldn t it make more sense to have an in game system for treaties and such and updatw the treaty web aitomatically? Just sayin

This isn't a thread for suggestions on game changes. You can go make a suggestion about that here.

Just_Saiyan.jpg

• Upvote 4

scSqPGJ.gif

• Administrators

I understand why you put this in Alliance Affairs, but I've moved it to Orbis Central as that's where this truly belongs. (OoC discussion of roleplay things, and general posts that aren't necessarily alliance announcements)

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

I understand why you put this in Alliance Affairs, but I've moved it to Orbis Central as that's where this truly belongs. (OoC discussion of roleplay things, and general posts that aren't necessarily alliance announcements)

image removed for obscene gesture

scSqPGJ.gif

This thread needs to be stickied.  It encapsulates just about everything you need to know about the OWA forums in about 8 posts.  Well played everyone.

Lies, I didn't post.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win