Seriously!?

Christopher

I want to say that I don't want to become a hit list on Orbis! AT ALL! So from now on I won't go after anybody, that I can't defend myself against. Because it seems like you guys take too much stuff seriously, no really... You guys get so butt hurt and I don't know if you're just playing or you're serious. And I don't want to respond wrong because you might attack me. If I call out one nation or alliance, all of you shouldn't attack. The issue between VE and I was just for entertainment, well that's what I thought. I guess I'm learning what not and what to do on PW. I have a new alliance now, so I'm laying low for a while. Sorry, I wish nothing but the best to VE and any other alliance. And also I'm sorry I caused all this. 

Cheers, President Chris!

It's a common newbie move. You see this big group making moves that are seemingly against you, and you think they're the villain. Well, if they're the villain and you're standing up to you, you're the hero then. You'll go on the forums, out their evil ways and the community will rally behind you to support you're actions. You're not the hero though. They aren't either. But you definitely are not. You're a new player that joined a big group, an established group. A group with ways of doing things, ways that didn't mesh with how you were doing things, so they did the easy thing which is simply to get rid of you. Not a big deal to them, but seemingly a big deal to you, and I promise it's not a big deal to virtually anyone one else outside of having a chuckle at your expense.

What you're experiencing happens a lot in these games. SRD himself might have done something similar when he was a noob to these types of games too. If you actually want revenge on VE for their treatment of you, the correct move to make would be to join an alliance that is anti-VE, or perhaps on the fence leaning towards anti-VE and then privately share your experiences with them, or don't and just wait for your chance to go to war with VE. Grudges fuel this game, and reputations last a long time so be careful what you make yours to be.

• Upvote 5

scSqPGJ.gif

It's a common newbie move. You see this big group making moves that are seemingly against you, and you think they're the villain. Well, if they're the villain and you're standing up to you, you're the hero then. You'll go on the forums, out their evil ways and the community will rally behind you to support you're actions. You're not the hero though. They aren't either. But you definitely are not. You're a new player that joined a big group, an established group. A group with ways of doing things, ways that didn't mesh with how you were doing things, so they did the easy thing which is simply to get rid of you. Not a big deal to them, but seemingly a big deal to you, and I promise it's not a big deal to virtually anyone one else outside of having a chuckle at your expense.

What you're experiencing happens a lot in these games. SRD himself might have done something similar when he was a noob to these types of games too. If you actually want revenge on VE for their treatment of you, the correct move to make would be to join an alliance that is anti-VE, or perhaps on the fence leaning towards anti-VE and then privately share your experiences with them, or don't and just wait for your chance to go to war with VE. Grudges fuel this game, and reputations last a long time so be careful what you make yours to be.

Thanks!

What do you mean wait to go to war against VE, you mean when I have a strong military go after them alone? I don't think so those bastards are strong, I have to say...Lol or do you mean when a big war happens again against them, I attack their members one by one by myself? Or do you think I should get my alliance to join the attack? 

What do you mean wait to go to war against VE, you mean when I have a strong military go after them alone? I don't think so those bastards are strong, I have to say...Lol or do you mean when a big war happens again against them, I attack their members one by one by myself? Or do you think I should get my alliance to join the attack? 

I'm saying find an alliance that will be likely to join an alliance war against them down the road. If you want vengeance that way you'll have a better chance at winning a few wars against a few of their members. Of course if you just want to move on, join any alliance and don't care what they think about VE. 

• Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif