Done with VE, last post about SRD, I'm done holding my tongue?

Christopher

Do you not see my avatar dancing to said violin?  It's a lovely tune!

snlroxbury.gif

What is love?

It's certainly not this shameful excuse of a thread topic. I was on the winning side of the war and even I think that this guy is ridiculous. I'll play devil's advocate here and argue that this guy is a troll, because at least then he would be getting some enjoyment out of making these posts instead of desperately trying to find some sort of logical argument. Hey, but at least if that's true, he gets warning points for provoking/insulting :)

This honestly reminds me of those 7 year old kids on Xbox who threaten to hack your account when they lose, except he actually uses proper grammar - what does that tell you about who plays this game :P

I find all this affair nefarious for christpher reputation as a capable businessman. Ve is right in laying you off whitout warning, and you won t find another job anytime soon with that attitude and tendency to attack other companies employees whitout proper regulations.

We can all move on now.

I find all this affair nefarious for christpher reputation as a capable businessman. Ve is right in laying you off whitout warning, and you won t find another job anytime soon with that attitude and tendency to attack other companies employees whitout proper regulations.

We can all move on now.

Too bad I already found an alliance. But thanks anyway. 

Just a pro-tip; in these types of games the majority of multiplayer gameplay consists of sucking up your alliance, alliance leaders, and other assorted paraphernalia. Individual rights don't count for anything; the only people who are allowed to act like entitled asses are senior alliance leaders, mods, and admins, and even then, they don't always get away with it.

Try getting off your high-horse; it's a social game where being able to work together in a group counts for way more than individual skill (excepting Prefontaine). Otherwise, you might want to consider getting out of the game altogether, because otherwise you can expect to be beaten down by every alliance you encounter.

===

As a pop-quiz to the CNers here, does anyone remember the ONE time being a whiny ass worked? I mean, iirc, I think the guy involved was actually spying, but in 5 years and 3 games this is the ONLY time being a whiny ass worked.

Edited by Inst

As a pop-quiz to the CNers here, does anyone remember the ONE time being a whiny ass worked? I mean, iirc, I think the guy involved was actually spying, but in 5 years and 3 games this is the ONLY time being a whiny ass worked.

I can't remember a time where it did. Not in this fashion anyway.

As much as i love the attention, and dont get me wrong, I LOVE the attention, 

I don't think that this has been stressed enough.

SRD will actually die if people stop paying attention to him.

omZZUOt.png?2  

<&Partisan> I'm roleplaying a not snake