Done with VE, last post about SRD, I'm done holding my tongue?

Christopher

I'm making this last forum about SRD and VE because I'm done holding my tongue on this guy. Just so you know SRD stands for The Sweeeeetest Sweeeeet Ronny D of VE. I'm not going to hold back anymore because my loyalty to them is completely gone now. SRD is a !@#$! He would rather talk shit behind one of his alliance members back rather than defend one of his own members. He's too scared to get attacked, that he will throw his own members under the bus! This guy is weak and feeble. How is the secretary of defense going to be scared shitless of smaller nations/alliances than his? This guy has a major attitude problem and a HUGE ego, larger than that military he's too scared to put to use because he would get his ass kicked! How are you going to have a big ego, when you have no back bone when it comes to other alliances? He can't admit when he's wrong. This guy is not as big and bad as you think. He can't admit that VE just got their asses kicked in a war. He's just a sorry excuse for head of defense. Unfortunately, this guy will be the reason VE falls. Because I CAN'T be the only one who thinks this guy is an !@#$. Done with VE and I can't wait until you guys fall, which you will soon.  

-Melanoid Nation. 

Let me try and help you for a minute. No one cares. Seriously. No on cares if VE is trying to oppress you, squash you, anything. No one has your back, and speaking out against them really isn't gonna do much in your favor going about it this way. Your best bet is to zip it, and move on and find a new alliance. The more you make threads, and post about this the worse it's likely going to get for you. 

Move on. 

• Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

Hmmm...I read the threads and feel no compassion at all towards anybody...

#1 - This whole event is a shithole, very badly explained and gets my head confused

#2 - And what Melanoid Nation is doing is thanking the people who help him, explaining in his favor to the people who ask him a question and telling anyone who tries to argue against him "STFU".

Let me try and help you for a minute. No one cares. Seriously. No on cares if VE is trying to oppress you, squash you, anything. No one has your back, and speaking out against them really isn't gonna do much in your favor going about it this way. Your best bet is to zip it, and move on and find a new alliance. The more you make threads, and post about this the worse it's likely going to get for you. 

Move on. 

Well I suppose Prefontaine wins the Nobel Award for being brash and direct. <3 Prefontaine

• Upvote 4

Proud Canadian, Proud Ontarian

OZFC3Z0.jpg

I'm making this last forum about SRD and VE because I'm done holding my tongue on this guy. Just so you know SRD stands for The Sweeeeetest Sweeeeet Ronny D of VE. 

Pretty sure it doesn't as that would be SSRD. Additionally the capitalised "The" implies that is part of his name which would make it TSSRD. 

I'm not going to hold back anymore because my loyalty to them is completely gone now. Unfortunately, this guy will be the reason VE falls. Because I CAN'T be the only one who thinks this guy is an !@#$. Done with VE and I can't wait until you guys fall, which you will soon.

You were a member of VE for what? 3 days where you did nothing but cause trouble.

He's too scared to get attacked, that he will throw his own members under the bus! This guy is weak and feeble. How is the secretary of defense going to be scared shitless of smaller nations/alliances than his? This guy has a major attitude problem and a HUGE ego, larger than that military he's too scared to put to use because he would get his ass kicked! How are you going to have a big ego, when you have no back bone when it comes to other alliances?

Just because he didn't support your attacks on EoS doesn't mean he scared of them or whatever else. 

• Upvote 2

If I do, will you attack him? 

It was  Military Empire of Brazil is a nation led by Dictator Pedro II who started all this, honestly. He kept telling me that SRD kept talking behind my back and kept saying VE doesn't give a shit about any of their members. If he wouldn't have done that, this wouldn't be happening 

Seriously though guy, I have never seen someone so thoroughly demolish their reputation so quickly. Are you doing this on purpose and just messing with everyone? That's really the only explanation that makes any sense to me at this point.

<+JohnHarms> We need more feminists

To be fair, the community was due a good "woe is me" newbie shitpost. We lack entertainment.

I was really hoping he would leak the VE guide on being kicked out for being a shithead and shitposting all over the forums, with how often it happens from them, they must have a solid guide.

• Upvote 4