What is Your Favorite Hero?

naTia

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Invoker if I'm not supporting and just feel like having fun

If I'm with my friends (who I always support for) then I always like to play enigma, or earthshaker. 

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

• 5 weeks later...

Silencer.

I have a friend that plays only Silencer, and Puck. He is absolute trash as pretty much any other hero.

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

If it was best hero, I'd just say omniknight because I fluctuate between an 80 and 90% winrate on him

He's one of my least favorite to play though. Laning is really annoying as a melee support with no harass abilities.

I like playing Enigma and Antimage the most overall :D

Edited by Pax

<+JohnHarms> We need more feminists

• 2 weeks later...

Phoenix, Omniknight, Invoker, Abbadon, Windranger, and Juggernaut are my most played heroes. I recently tried out Pudge and enjoy playing him in the offlane sometimes, if we have a jungler.

My best and favorite would have to be Omniknight. Recently got 300 MMR playing Witch Doctor over and over, lol. Aghanims on him is just hilarious.

Edited by Fanag

v9DIVzo.png

• 1 year later...

Darwen Sniper (or howeer) and Drow Ranger , I prefer ranged agility heroes

forgot, I like Furion as well but I don't like him "that much" , he is one of the intelegence heroes I like

Edited by Spaz :D

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities