Looking for new powerful alliance.

Christopher

As you may or may not know, what happened between VE and I. I'm in search of a powerful alliance to join, you must be in the top 20. I'm looking to make the alliance I join, the number alliance on Orbis. Message me on PW. 

Thanks, President Chris of Melanoid Nation. 

To help him out a bit, and hopefully help him find a home much more quickly  I will happily submit a reference.

Chris is an excellent and extremely active member.   If your alliance is looking for a member that will do whatever he wants, and ignore advice from your econ and military department, pick fights that he cannot fight himself, and then beg you to end for him, Christopher is the exact member for you!  Also dont forget, if you remove him from your alliance because god forbid things dont work out, he has a track record of trying to sell "Top Secret" info about your alliance to the highest bidder, or just try to hilariously extort you for money instead.

So if your alliance wants a trainwreck of a good time, Chris is your go to guy!  FYI, he is probably going to be at war for a while as well, so just take that into consideration as well. He will happily use your name to try to intimidate people into stop attacking him, so there is that!

Edited by Sweeeeet Ronny D
  • Upvote 2

arrgh!

• Upvote 1

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

To help him out a bit, and hopefully help him find a home much more quickly  I will happily submit a reference.

Chris is an excellent and extremely active member.   If your alliance is looking for a member that will do whatever he wants, and ignore advice from your econ and military department, pick fights that he cannot fight himself, and then beg you to end for him, Christopher is the exact member for you!  Also dont forget, if you remove him from your alliance because god forbid things dont work out, he has a track record of trying to sell "Top Secret" info about your alliance to the highest bidder, or just try to hilariously extort you for money instead.

So if your alliance wants a trainwreck of a good time, Chris is your go to guy!  FYI, he is probably going to be at war for a while as well, so just take that into consideration as well. He will happily use your name to try to intimidate people into stop attacking him, so there is that!

Dude I'm done with you. I hope you're not taking this personal. This is just for fun. Lol! 

Sounds like a great recruit for Mensa!!

• Upvote 2

X4EfkAB.png

This subject has requested to join InGen. 

He is currently undergoing our extensive interview process - if anyone has any information they would like to share with us, please shoot me a pm. 

o/

He is currently undergoing our extensive interview process - if anyone has any information they would like to share with us, please shoot me a pm. 

o/

Thanks for accepting me, I hope we can stay on a positive note.  

• Upvote 1

o/

Read the last three threads he has started.  Enjoying putting on your kicking boots.

-Legend of Hornguardia

Yes, it IS a dancing tropical bird

Yes, it IS sick

No, it does NOT want your cracker

Read the last three threads he has started.  Enjoying putting on your kicking boots.

It was merely an application request. 

Christopher has since been removed from InGen. To those of you who do not know his character - he refuses to answer questions based on his past and will continue to ask for money and resources for attacks on his nation - even when told he wouldn't receive anything till he's accepted as an employee to InGen. 

Sadly, another case of improper character in this game. 

Best of luck to you Christopher - InGen was going to give you a chance. 

Mensa has plenty of "geniuses" like you, you should check them out  :)

• Upvote 2

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

I'd love to know how did you end up banned from UPN's application. It takes a lot to piss off Aenir that much

At this point you already have your face plastered on every conceivable alliance as 'what not to do' list, you will have a far better luck restarting everything from the scratch. Get a new name, grow a mustache, adopt a bulldog, then reapply to UPN

UedhRvY.png