Viridian Secretary of defense, sweet ron D talks trash about another VE member!?

Christopher

Yes because unlike Mensa, we dont leave our allies out on the battlefield to get dogpiled, and torn to shreds, which was what your side was trying to convince VE and or Rose to do.  I guess we are lucky to have members in VE that care more about each other and actually understand politics than just cry and moan about thier own stats, like our buddy Chris here.  Who this topic is about.

This whole we didnt admit we were losing or had too much pride to say we lost is just silly, and I dont know where it comes from. 

As for this tier system, it was the exact opposite for VE in the war where we beat you guys, our bottom tier was dominating everyone, and our top/middle tier took a beating, until backup showed up, its just the way wars line up, but I know that doesnt work for your narrative about me not giving a crap about my members.  

• Upvote 2

Many members of VE take the view of every Nuke, missile, spy attack, ect, I eat, is one less one of my fellow members or allies is going to have to eat. 

I told multiple members that hey, I got a target for you to hit, but he has a shit ton of nukes, and is going to blow you to shit, im not going to force you to hit him but I need someone to do it, will you do it?  Just about every single time, that person says, hell ya! give me the target and lets do it.

• Upvote 2

Many members of VE take the view of every Nuke, missile, spy attack, ect, I eat, is one less one of my fellow members or allies is going to have to eat. 

I told multiple members that hey, I got a target for you to hit, but he has a shit ton of nukes, and is going to blow you to shit, im not going to force you to hit him but I need someone to do it, will you do it?  Just about every single time, that person says, hell ya! give me the target and lets do it.

I messaged you. 

Apparently the bid at the moment for this information is $30mil.  According to Christopher himself, that is.

Yes because unlike Mensa, we dont leave our allies out on the battlefield to get dogpiled, and torn to shreds, which was what your side was trying to convince VE and or Rose to do.

???

• Downvote 1

You aren't the only alliance that had people willing to go in on a nuke nation.  I imagine most top guys knew that they were in for a nuking this war.

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

You aren't the only alliance that had people willing to go in on a nuke nation.  I imagine most top guys knew that they were in for a nuking this war.

You know why he's right? Because if he would have told me to hit a nation with nukes, but I would probably be destroyed. I WOULD! He wouldn't have to ask twice. 

Yes because unlike Mensa, we dont leave our allies out on the battlefield to get dogpiled, and torn to shreds, which was what your side was trying to convince VE and or Rose to do.  I guess we are lucky to have members in VE that care more about each other and actually understand politics than just cry and moan about thier own stats, like our buddy Chris here.  Who this topic is about.

This whole we didnt admit we were losing or had too much pride to say we lost is just silly, and I dont know where it comes from. 

As for this tier system, it was the exact opposite for VE in the war where we beat you guys, our bottom tier was dominating everyone, and our top/middle tier took a beating, until backup showed up, its just the way wars line up, but I know that doesnt work for your narrative about me not giving a crap about my members.  

Uhm, I'd like to go ahead and state that this is not true. tS made it a point not to 'tear Rose to shreds', and we deliberately kept our front to a 1v1 situation. Figured i'd clear that up, at least from our perspective. You are however correct that we would have come in against VE if no peace could be brokered. That's mostly a matter of tier distribution and helping our upper tier allies in Guardian (and our friends in TEst). :P

• Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

Yes because unlike Mensa, we dont leave our allies out on the battlefield to get dogpiled, and torn to shreds, which was what your side was trying to convince VE and or Rose to do. I guess we are lucky to have members in VE that care more about each other and actually understand politics than just cry and moan about thier own stats, like our buddy Chris here. Who this topic is about.

No offense, but you kinda let Vanguard die

So your grand plan was to leave 90 or so players at our mercy, because you could then hit TEst, a couple in BK and 3 players in MENSA.  Which would result in us ending the war sooner, which would save you a few 10's of million dollars, when you rebuild?

Sounds like a solid plan...

I actually enjoy the bare-bones wars.  Keeps it interesting.

-Someone in that middle tier.

-Legend of Hornguardia

Yes, it IS a dancing tropical bird

Yes, it IS sick

No, it does NOT want your cracker

From: Sweeeeet Ronny D   Date: 9/23/2015 Wednesday 10:24 am

Wisdomtree, Pedro

So one of my idiot new guys violated our raiding rules, and attacked one of your members, and as you should, you guys counter attacked him, as to teach his dumb ass a lesson about raiding alliances.

What I got from wasting my time reading this whole thread, is that all the hurt feelings could have easily been avoided if you weren't a jerk, and didn't talk about your members in such an insulting manner. You handled the situation pretty well though, some people do need to be taught the hard way. Anyway, best of luck being let back into VE Chris. :)

ztt5Wgs.png

I am really enjoying watching you try to slither away from your poor decisions and conduct damage control on what you said earlier.

Here you go.  I know it is hard to keep track of what you say sometimes:

yes, the top 10-15% of VE that was winning at the time, is probably the most important part of VE

By the way it was under 10% of your alliance that still had forces on the field.  So yeah, the other 90+% were just left to how did you put it?  "Eat missile, nuke, and spy attacks"?  Your strategy is to be a meat shield for your allies then?  Brilliant!  I strongly recommend that you remain as the head of VE's defense department (unless VE moves into a different sphere).  Personally, I would prefer to be in an alliance that does not view me as a meat shield. 

///////////////////

Buorhann, he is trying to say that during the dogpile war we left our allies.  Apparently, he is now trying to convince us that the highest form of honor is to allow your membership to get beaten down for no reason.  Sounds like another topic for him to really explain in depth on the radio show.

-signature removed for rules violation-

So it looks like I was acknowledging that we were losing in the lower, and middle tier.  And our top tier was winning, and as I already explained earlier, the top tier is the most important tier in an alliance, since that is where most of your high income producers come from, and they are the hardest to rebuild...  So I guess its crazy to think in a game based around numbers that people with the bigger numbers have the ability to contribute more damage, and rebuilding help than the people with the smaller numbers.

As for you thinking its crazy for your members to get beaten down for no reason, you guys just said, that in mensa you dont have to ask to take a beating, but I guess that only refers to your own membership and not your allies.

No, when 95 people are getting slammed and 8-10 are just O.K. then your alliance is losing.  Your tears are interesting and I enjoy them.  However, when you have lost you have lost no matter how much you cry.  Allowing your folks to continue to soak up damage is dumb.  But you should continue the strategy!

I donno if you have elections in VE.  If you do I would like to put in an early nomination for SRD to keep his job as defense minister.  I heard Oblige say that they needed some help - I recommend you go provide some of this good advice to Rose.

-signature removed for rules violation-

No, when 95 people are getting slammed and 8-10 are just O.K. then your alliance is losing.  Your tears are interesting and I enjoy them.  However, when you have lost you have lost no matter how much you cry.  Allowing your folks to continue to soak up damage is dumb.  But you should continue the strategy!

I donno if you have elections in VE.  If you do I would like to put in an early nomination for SRD to keep his job as defense minister.  I heard Oblige say that they needed some help - I recommend you go provide some of this good advice to Rose.

What? who is crying, I feel like I should retort with I know you are but what am I? 

Good to let all of Mensa's allies know, if they find themselves in a losing war, they are going to eject as fast as possible to save themselves, allies be damned!

Pretty sure Mensa tore Vanguard (your ally) to shreds and you stood back and let it happen. Then when VE finally roused itself some 4 days later it offered Vanguard no relief and hit someone else because they valued their stats more (hitting Mensa was more troublesome) then actually "caring" about each other. 

• Upvote 1

Pretty sure Mensa tore Vanguard (your ally) to shreds and you stood back and let it happen. Then when VE finally roused itself some 4 days later it offered Vanguard no relief and hit someone else because they valued their stats more (hitting Mensa was more troublesome) then actually "caring" about each other. 

VE doesn't give a shit about themselves nor do they give a shit about their allies. They're more concerned about how they look to everyone  

I guess you forgot the last war, when you bounced out at the first opportunity it was offered to you and left Guardian and SK to get hit by pretty much the entire world.

Oh, you're spinning that moment, got it.  Carry on.

Sorry Vanguard.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Downvote 1