Viridian Secretary of defense, sweet ron D talks trash about another VE member!?

Christopher

This is the actual message I sent, that was edited to make him look nicer.  Also he didnt mention that yesterday, he violated VE's raiding policy, that does not allow our member to raid alliances without military approval.  So I bailed him out of that fight, and told him not to raid nations in alliances anymore, which he said he wouldnt.  Low and behold less than 24 hours later, he attacked a member of EoS, and EoS hit him back.   So once again I went about bailing him out of this war as well, and as you can suspect my patience was pretty low at this point.  But here is the message I sent EoS:

From: Sweeeeet Ronny D   Date: 9/23/2015 Wednesday 10:24 am

Wisdomtree, Pedro

So one of my idiot new guys violated our raiding rules, and attacked one of your members, and as you should, you guys counter attacked him, as to teach his dumb ass a lesson about raiding alliances.

So I would like to respectfully ask that you guys let him go, he has already peaced out his original raid, and if you would like him to pay for the damage he did, I will be more than happy to make him do so, since he needs to learn not to pull this shit.

If you could offer him peace, that would be fantastic and I would appreciate it, and let me know within reason what he owes the nation he originally hit. Which after looking is probably next to nothing since he didn't steal any money, and only did 5 infra damage.

Thanks

-Sweeeeet Ronny D
VE Secretary of Defense

I booted him out, only after he refused to accept peace from the EoS guy that attacked him because i guess the guy that attacked him was mean to him or something...  who knows...  I am only going to protect you from yourself so many times before I give up.  As for what we have stolen from him.... in the last 4 days he has received about 2 million in cash and resources as a new nation.

Oh I missed the second part

From: Christopher Date: 09/23/2015 Wednesday 4:40 pm alarm_bell.png

If he edited those messages, ok. But if he didn't, there's NO way if I was one of the prime people of an alliance would I ever talk about another alliance member to a DIFFERENT alliance like that. That makes you look weak and you makes you prone to attacks.

From: Sweeeeet Ronny D Date: 09/23/2015 Wednesday 4:55 pm

FYI, he didn't edit those messages, and you are an idiot and a dumbass. You want to know what makes us look weak? Is some brand new member that cant follow the simple rules we have in place and posted in multiple places, goes and starts a fight, then starts losing that fight forcing me to step in to save his ass. After I tell this member not do pull that crap anymore... ONE day later, he does the EXACT SAME CRAP.

If this was 3-4 months ago, I would have already booted you, and helped EoS destroy your nation for being such a jackass. But I am trying to be a kinder and more gentle Secretary of Defense, and give you a THIRD chance... but you are seriously testing my patience.

Edited by Sweeeeet Ronny D
  • Upvote 1

Chris tells me that Sweet Ronny D has experienced significant weight-loss by eating at subway like Jerrod.

But Chris tells me that's not all Sweet Ronny D and Jerrod Fogle have in common.

Find out next time on, 50 Threads of Green: VE Secrets Exposed! 

I'm not a conspiracy theorist or anything, but VE seems to get a lot of these people.

These "heroes" as I like to call them, go out and reveal the unpopular truth. They have some evidence; nothing too concrete, but enough to justify the claim. How does the public respond? We laugh at them.

Maybe we should stop laughing. Maybe we should investigate VE. Maybe we should praise our heroes.

#RollVE2015

• Upvote 1
6XmKiC2.png

My opinion of VE as a whole was already so low, this thread has actually improved it.

I'll be sure to ask him about it in depth this Sunday.

Waste of time Pre.

If you are interested in a decent talk then ask him to elaborate on how VE views its lower ranked members during wartime.  If 93% of VE membership is getting slammed and has no military to respond with and 7% at the very top is doing O.K. how does that translate into SRD's claims that VE is not losing?

In my mind that is a disrespectful toward the rank and file (this OP is not).

-signature removed for rules violation-

Ronny can be rough around the edges sometimes but he's pretty straightforward and honest. Seriously, you can't blame him for you going off and breaking raiding policy three times.

This kind of stuff is punished harshly in nation sims. If a government wasn't watching out for you, you'd have been rolled repeatedly already. You've either got to learn to work with the alliances you join, or accept that they won't want you. If you want to do this kind of stuff, go join Arrgh or some other raiding focused alliance - but they won't cover your ass when you do something stupid like this, they'll just leave you to learn the lesson yourself.

<+JohnHarms> We need more feminists

Waste of time Pre.

If you are interested in a decent talk then ask him to elaborate on how VE views its lower ranked members during wartime.  If 93% of VE membership is getting slammed and has no military to respond with and 7% at the very top is doing O.K. how does that translate into SRD's claims that VE is not losing?

In my mind that is a disrespectful toward the rank and file (this OP is not).

Of course we were losing in the lower and middle tiers, that wasnt up for debate, but your military might wasnt able to hit the strongest 20-30% of our NS which was our top tier, and that top tier had already taken down guardian, and was in the middle of taking down Test, and the top of what you and tkr, and BK had to offer.

You ask me how much I care about my smaller members, my goal was to use our domination of the upper tier on our side of the war, to put pressure on the rest of you to end the war quicker.  Which in turn would help my smaller members, who because they are small, are extremely easy and quick to rebuild. As opposed to the top tier guys who take much longer to rebuild, and cost significantly more.  I would assume you would figure out that having an intact upper tier at the end of a war makes it much easier to rebuild than having no upper tier, but an intact middle and lower tier, as seeing my nation alone (which isnt even in the top 5 in VE) brings in as much cash and resources as 10-15 guys in the lower tier.

I've come to realize that mensa members despite thier namesake, have a real hard time looking intellegently at the larger picture. 

Edited by Sweeeeet Ronny D
  • Upvote 2

So your grand plan was to leave 90 or so players at our mercy, because you could then hit TEst, a couple in BK and 3 players in MENSA.  Which would result in us ending the war sooner, which would save you a few 10's of million dollars, when you rebuild?

Sounds like a solid plan...

• Upvote 1

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

Another way to end the war would have been to surrender.  That would save your top tier rebuilding money...and provide relief for the other 95 members in your alliance who were getting pounded.  It is honorable to surrender when you have lost (take your cue from the other members of your leadership). 

The option you decided to follow was to publicly and privately state that you were not losing the war (I am glad that you can finally swallow your pride and admit it).  The result of this was continued loss to your alliance.  Thank your lucky sheepy for the rewind.

I also like your tier system: a) the tier that SRD cares about and B) the tear that is there to take a beating.

But please, expound on your brilliant plan on the radio show.  As I said to Pre, it will be far more entertaining and enlightening than talking about the OP of this thread.

• Upvote 2

-signature removed for rules violation-