Viridian Secretary of defense, sweet ron D talks trash about another VE member!?

Christopher

What? who is crying, I feel like I should retort with I know you are but what am I? 

Good to let all of Mensa's allies know, if they find themselves in a losing war, they are going to eject as fast as possible to save themselves, allies be damned!

Spin spin spin all you want SRD.  You hung the overwhelmingly vast majority of your alliance out to dry on a losing proposition.  Now you double down on it trying to spin the bad decision into something that it was not.  It really is that simple.

As others have pointed out, if you wanted your player base to act as a meat shield and get beat down to save your allies the damage you could have honored just your treaty obligations.  Since this was your brilliant plan then I would bet Vanguard would have appreciated your valiant sacrifice sooner.  Instead you dishonored your obligation and then doubled down on that by disrespecting your player base.

Well played.  And do keep up the spin.

-signature removed for rules violation-

And so the Mensa circle jerk continues (+Roz, he must be liking that he has a few friends around these days), pointing the finger at spinning when you're the one ignoring facts is a hilarious tactic. Supporting this idiot similarly hilarious.

• Upvote 1

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

And so the Mensa circle jerk continues (+Roz, he must be liking that he has a few friends around these days), pointing the finger at spinning when you're the one ignoring facts is a hilarious tactic. Supporting this idiot similarly hilarious.

Ahhh, all those facts you listed...wait...you don't have any.

Not sure I am supporting anyone. I simply told pre that this would be a dull topic for his show and suggested an alternative. SRD decided to jump in with his spin.

-signature removed for rules violation-

Here's what the secretary of defense had to say about me behind my back, this is before he removed me. I think he removed me because I was going to try to get him impeached. 
1.) So one of my idiot new guys attacked you guys, to teach his dumb ass a lesson, attack him. 

Thanks

-Sweeeeet Ronny D
VE Secretary of Defense

2.) He also says this when I asked him about the messages. "FYI, he didn't edit those messages, and you are an idiot and a dumbass."

3.) He also says this "if this was 3-4 months ago, I would have already booted you, and helped EoS destroy your nation" 
This alliance doesn't give a SHIT about each other, they only care about themselves. If you're thinking about joining this alliance, DON'T! 

This will end well!

Duke of House Greyjoy

Buorhann, he is trying to say that during the dogpile war we left our allies.  Apparently, he is now trying to convince us that the highest form of honor is to allow your membership to get beaten down for no reason.  Sounds like another topic for him to really explain in depth on the radio show.

As a member of SK in Gov at the time of the Great Gangbang War, let me say I hold no ill will towards Mensa and I feel they performed very well on the battlefield. I am unaware of any member of SK Gov at that time feeling like Mensa left us out to dry.  I am very grateful to Mensa for sticking with us in a very bad situation and keeping the faith in our relationship postwar.

• Upvote 1

Duke of House Greyjoy

Not sure I am supporting anyone. I simply told pre that this would be a dull topic for his show and suggested an alternative. SRD decided to jump in with his spin.

Thread was/is about Chris and his personal angst at VE for upholding standard alliance protocol on raiding affiliated persons.

Some Mensa members jump in, derail said thread, then proceed to launch a string of personal attacks.

This is the end result, as always. Stay classy gents.

"The happiness of the people, and the peace of the empire, and the glory of the reign are linked with the fortune of the Army."

Thread was/is about Chris and his personal angst at VE for upholding standard alliance protocol on raiding affiliated persons.

Some Mensa members jump in, derail said thread, then proceed to launch a string of personal attacks.

This is the end result, as always. Stay classy gents.

Technically, SRD fired the first insult by bringing into question Mensa's intellect.  Rahl simpy replied to Pre, suggesting that he asks Ronny something different, as questions about this thread would be uninteresting and dull.

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

By god people... stop being so pathetic on both sides. There is no need to throw this crap back and forth. It is kinda tiring to see this happen quite often. 

It's a browser game, without shitposts and insults, we have very little else to do!

• Upvote 1

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

I wasn't remotely serious about talking about this on the radio show.

t1JN8sy.gif

scSqPGJ.gif

Chris, I bid 15 million for that info. 

Edited by AdvancedWarfare

https://i.imgur.com/Jg0gWBo.mp4

You're actually reading this?

"Trade-ever trade and the increasing of their fortunes- seems to have occupied their minds above all else."[/center]

You are offering to much.Chris is an attention whore and will sell that info for a cupcake

I'm being completely sarcastic about my offer. If it were a serious offer it would be in the neighborhood of 10.

"Trade-ever trade and the increasing of their fortunes- seems to have occupied their minds above all else."[/center]

I'm being completely sarcastic about my offer. If it were a serious offer it would be in the neighborhood of 10.

And that being $10.

You could get a lot of ramen with those $10... mmmm Ramen

As long as it's chicken flavored ramen. 

According to my economics professor, who also happens to hold a job being a health/food coordinator ( Or some sort of title, forget exactly what it is ) of prisons in my state, they use ramen noodles as currency ( Use to be cigarettes till those got banned ).  If you have a chicken flavor packet, you are the king.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1