Viridian Secretary of defense, sweet ron D talks trash about another VE member!?

Christopher

Here's what the secretary of defense had to say about me behind my back, this is before he removed me. I think he removed me because I was going to try to get him impeached. 

1.) So one of my idiot new guys attacked you guys, to teach his dumb ass a lesson, attack him. 

Thanks

-Sweeeeet Ronny D

VE Secretary of Defense

2.) He also says this when I asked him about the messages. "FYI, he didn't edit those messages, and you are an idiot and a dumbass."

3.) He also says this "if this was 3-4 months ago, I would have already booted you, and helped EoS destroy your nation" 

This alliance doesn't give a SHIT about each other, they only care about themselves. If you're thinking about joining this alliance, DON'T! 

"Sweet Ron D"?

That sounds like the name of a terrible mixed drink or something, just acronym it next time.

Also, cool story, tell it again.

• Upvote 3

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

arrgh!

• Upvote 1

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

Seems you attacked EoS so soon after joining and likely rubbed someone (I assume Sweeeeet Ronny D) the wrong way thereby leading to this. Not really a thread worthy thing to say the least. 

Edited by Rozalia
  • Upvote 1

Well not every alliance is perfect...internal strife can tear apart the best of alliances

Sorry but this does kinda lower my opinion of VE's Defense Minister.

Proud Canadian, Proud Ontarian

OZFC3Z0.jpg

Seriously... if you are going to make a post about me, and edit messages to make yourself look more sympathetic, atleast get my name right...

5 E's!!!

If there aren't 5 E's it isn't Sweeeeet Ronny D!

I would defend myself here, but I have a feeling you are going to prove why you were removed in either this thread or the other one you made over the next day or so.

• Upvote 5

well i did was not aware of what was going on until I started reading messages from Pedro's discussion with Sweet Ronny(very nasty by the way). Then his discussion with Chris. I do not wish to persecute this new player to the game, if we do then players will stop playing. I wish you luck in finding a caring alliance.

EDIT: Chris will be under our protection until he finds an alliance. I feel guilty.

Edited by LordMane611
  • Upvote 1

"WHEN THE RICH WAGE WAR, ITS THE POOR WHO DIE"

"IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE ME AT MY WORST,YOU CAN'T HANDLE ME AT MY BEST"

I just got a message from him:

From: Christopher  Date: 09/23/2015 Wednesday 6:41 pm Report Content

*Important Update*

In retaliation against the disloyal secretary of defense of VE for talking behind my back to other alliances. I will be leaking all their info. After I'm done with them they will be weak, feeble and VERY easy to defeat. I'm selling this very private info(which includes all their bank info, secrets, and future war plans) to the highest alliance bidder. 
Cheers, President Chris.

Tempting, but I didn't think a 3 day old nation would know those kinds of things.
  • Upvote 4

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

Um well I tried giving him some advice, a place too where he could avoid these sort of incidents... which led to him demanding reps off me for Richard ramireZ's raid on him. Yeah... no.  Up your diplomacy stat buddy. 

well i did was not aware of what was going on until I started reading messages from Pedro's discussion with Sweet Ronny(very nasty by the way). Then his discussion with Chris. I do not wish to persecute this new player to the game, if we do then players will stop playing. I wish you luck in finding a caring alliance.

EDIT: Chris will be under our protection until he finds an alliance. I feel guilty.

Pity I'd understand, guilt is unwarranted. 

• Upvote 1

You should post this in General Discussion too, might as well.

Go ahead and put it under National affairs while your at it.

And you know what? Maybe you should re post it again to give it that little extra kick.

• Upvote 3

"Experience demands that man is the only animal which devours his own kind, for I can apply no milder term to the general prey of the rich on the poor."

You should post this in General Discussion too, might as well.

Go ahead and put it under National affairs while your at it.

And you know what? Maybe you should re post it again to give it that little extra kick.

Are you trying to be funny or...? 

The amount of members who have left the VE in a fuss and attempted to rally public support against them, while generally only coming off as an entitled prick, is hilarious. :lol:

Keep on being tyrannical dictators, you crazy greens.

• Upvote 2
xzhPlEh.png?1