A RAT PACT announcement

James II

RizzoTheRat.jpg

Section I: INTELLIGENCE

1: Both signatories agree to share any information they have in regards to the other’s security.

2:Both signatories agree not to share information about the other with non-mutual treaty partners, unless there is a conflicting intelligence clause.

Section II: NON-AGGRESSION

1: Both signatories agree not to attack, or commit any actions of espionage on the other party.

2: Should an attack happen between either party nations, both signatories agree they will work toward ending the violation privately and in a timely manner.

3: The Parties agree to mutual public respect and will abide to resolving any differences in private.

Section III: Mutual Defense

1: In the event either signatory comes under attack, it is mandatory that all available aid, be it military, financial, or diplomatic, will be made available by the other signatories should it be requested.

2: This treaty is exclusively between Alpha and Rose and as such will not automatically activate or be activated by any other treaties either signatory may have.

Section IV: Optional Aggression

1: Should either signatory be in an aggressive war, the other signatory can enter should they wish to do so.

Section V: CANCELLATION

1: These treaty contents may be modified by unanimous consent from all signatories of the RAT PACT.

2: Any signatory must give 72 hours notice to the other signatories if they wish to withdraw from this treaty, after which their treaty obligations are no longer in effect.

Signed for Alpha:

Placentica, Driver

James II, Hybrid

Hope Solo, Iron

Signed for Rose:

Emperor, Caillou

Regent, Belisarius

Lord of FA, Abbas Mehdi

Lord of IA, Jaguar

Lord of Econ, Oblige

Lord of War, Isolatar and Krillian

tldr; Rose-Alpha upgarde to MDoAP

• Upvote 4

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

Nothing like doubling down on the worst performing alliance.

Rose is the girl.

VE is the guy.

tS.. Well You'll see who tS was.

3s3gzqs.gif

EDIT: Oh right, I was supposed to hail this garbage.

o/

Edited by Prefontaine
  • Upvote 3

scSqPGJ.gif

So Alpha at *let me check* 28,000 score (rounded up) finally joins the big boy table. I'm also assuming Rose were the ones to actually ask for this so they can rouse you up for them next war unlike the previous. I mean did you guys not see what happened to Vanguard? You're big enough and should respect yourself to be more then a minion of another, but it's your choice. 

As ever. Congratulations to Rose, condolences to Alpha. 

• Upvote 1

So Alpha at *let me check* 28,000 score (rounded up) finally joins the big boy table. I'm also assuming Rose were the ones to actually ask for this so they can rouse you up for them next war unlike the previous. I mean did you guys not see what happened to Vanguard? You're big enough and should respect yourself to be more then a minion of another, but it's your choice. 

buNOR4H.jpg

• Upvote 2

This is how I feel about this treaty

Sb29EPH.gif

It's basically the second or third worst move we could have made! 

• Upvote 3

scSqPGJ.gif

Glad we finally got this done guys!  Proud to be your allies.

Also I'm proud we don't censor our membership and I greatly value freedom to speak your mind, not just in private but public as well.  The person that will say straight to your face, his/her opinions is more trustworthy than those who always say nice things about everyone - truthful or not.

• Upvote 1

Take a wild guess.

It's gotta be a merge into Rose! Or maybe being involved in something like UPN's protectorate Bloc except with Rose of course? 

Glad we finally got this done guys!  Proud to be your allies.

Also I'm proud we don't censor our membership and I greatly value freedom to speak your mind, not just in private but public as well.  The person that will say straight to your face, his/her opinions is more trustworthy than those who always say nice things about everyone - truthful or not.

I don't think they can quite believe their luck at this point considering what happened last war. Say hi to Vanguard when you both get sent to the trash heap to protect Rose I suppose. My condolences. 

Many alliances say guff like that, reality tends to be different. I've challenged "allies" fighting "enemies" with little trouble many times before, so trust me, challenging people fighting your allies is by no means difficult or a show of honesty.

• Upvote 2

arrgh!

• Upvote 1

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!