The D'Haran Empire's open-ended invitation

Pax

As of late, the D'Haran Empire has had large amounts of growth for any alliance, let alone considering it's size beforehand. To continue our pace, we are talking with smaller alliances about the possibility of joining us on our path to the top.

Today, at 9PM EST, the D'Haran Empire hosts a summit among any alliances interested in possibly merging into us. Any questions they could possibly have about us will be answered, and any concerns allieved. We do not know how many alliances will come, but anybody who would consider the offer can send me their IRC info so I can give them access to our meeting channel.

We have been growing exponentially, we protect our members well, we're well situated internationally, and we have one of the best sets of econ programs in the game. Come with us to the top!

Edited by Pax
  • Upvote 1

<+JohnHarms> We need more feminists

Harsh mate. :P

We've been through the ringer before, and had to disband once after growing to a higher rank than we're at now. We know how it goes, and the members we have now are very devoted and not going to give up any time soon. We work very hard at keeping our growth going, and these moves should hopefully move us even further up.

Noir isn't interested in merging, but we are always open to a good chat and such. If we can't be brothers, might as well be friends right?

Come chill in our IRC sometime :P We need more people to talk to in the public channel anyways

The D'Haran Empire are real cool cats so if you're looking for someone to merge into they make a good choice. 

I remember the Dharan Empire being really small before and I think myself and some other pirates raided them so I wouldn't know if they are truly cool cats or just regular ones. Anyways congrats on your growth guys!

• Upvote 1

When D'Hara asks you to merge, you know what happens when you say no. Ask the various realms of the Midlands.

Sadly, there's no "conquer everybody and rule their lands" option in PNW

Not that I won't try anyways