Hello, I am a homosexual

London J Collins

Is this Chickenbake trolling again?

Who?

Chickenbake was a possible troll who felt the need to ask if there was an alliance that would pander to them simply because they were a feminist; similar to how you're asking if there is an alliance that will kiss the ground you walk on simply because you're gay. Honestly, I don't think anyone here cares if you're gay, and I can't think of any individual or alliance that are anti-LGBT or go out of their way to slander gays. You're either a troll or making a huge issue out of nothing. Edited by The Governor
  • Upvote 1

"You can lose a lot of soldiers but still win the game."

– The Governor

So you're calling my lifestyle choice inflammatory because I introduced myself with the biggest facet of my personal self?

Introductions are meant to tell something about oneself, if you don't like the fact I refrained from posting the same bland "hey how are you I just signed up" introduction that is your problem, but you don't have to be a homophobic bigot about it either.

If the most important thing about yourself is your homosexuality, then you have some problems.

According to some, your sexuality isnt even a choice. Why make your sexual identity the same as your actual identity?

The defining parts of yourself should be the choices you made, the accomplishments that you won, and other things of that nature.

Coming out as a homosexual for the shock factor may seem cool, but I hope there is more to you than what you do behind closed doors.

For instance, I know this guy who is in college republicans is a homosexual. That isnt his defining factor though, his defining factor is that he is the VP of that organization and has a fairly impressive GPA.

He may talk about his sexuality on occasion, but that is not the first thing he says, and he doesn't make a big fuss about it.

But seeing your butt comments, I have a feeling that you are trolling this thread. if so, well done

• Upvote 2

well It seems that I might have to collect the rubbish with my special tool when I collect yours then.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also make sure to put out 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I believe we share a struggle of similar nature, my dearest Dan the Bin Man.

I have lived the streets of Derby and seen all too right the oppression bin men face, it is truly angering when the council authority attempts to impose their will upon the heroes of our streets, the ones who are out emptying those bins and collecting the rubbish.

The nation of Bermuda applauds your cause.

I'm just going to go ahead and assume you're here to play the game and enjoy. That said: Welcome back to Orbis! Enjoy your stay. :D

• Upvote 1

MofFA United Purple Nations

Former Grosskomtur, FA Minister and Spitler (IA) -Teutonic Order. Former Reclusiarch (IA) - UPN.

le61twR.png

I'm not sure what is more controversial, that you're a trap, or that you're trapped in the monument to mediocrity that is Derby.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong