Animated adds

John Baraboo

I toggled the option and tested the ads 50 times on both PC and phone. Chrome on both. It worked fine for me.

When you change settings, leave your account options, and then return to your account options, is that box still unchecked?

If so, I'm out of ideas.

• Upvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

• Administrators

I toggled the option and tested the ads 50 times on both PC and phone. Chrome on both. It worked fine for me.

When you change settings, leave your account options, and then return to your account options, is that box still unchecked?

If so, I'm out of ideas.

Yeah, it's working just fine for me too.

Are you positive you're seeing .gif ads?

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I ran completely out of data on my phone. Had to wait for cycle to reset.

Yes I have checked and the box is properly marked to disallow them.

I don't know if they are gif. I try to ignore them as much as possible. The adds play and slow everything down.

• Administrators

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I ran completely out of data on my phone. Had to wait for cycle to reset.

Yes I have checked and the box is properly marked to disallow them.

I don't know if they are gif. I try to ignore them as much as possible. The adds play and slow everything down.

Normal (non .gif) ads will load even if you have animated ads disabled. If you want to disable ads entirely, there's a setting (for VIP members).

EDIT: Also, this is only for player ads. Real ads do get displayed at the bottom of the page, and there's no way to remove those.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators

One add is flashing "win $5,000" and "enter to win". Would that be a gif.?

That sounds like a real ad. Is it at the bottom of the page? Those are actual ads served by Google, they cannot be disabled. They bring in revenue to help support the game.

Forums Rules | Game Link

There's real ads?

Android Phone running Firefox.

-"mobile" Web page shows neither player nor real advertisements.

-"Desktop" Web page shows player, but not real advertisements.

Chrome appears to load both versions of ads correctly. When comparing to two I noticed the Firefox version had misscaled items. Such as the drop down menu been far larger than it's chrome counterpart. Perhaps there's something up with the mobile version?

Edited by Callum

HoloSig2017.png.afe1505c82cc3db09be025a9