What have you done in KSP lately?

Lilac Veritas

Mirroring that thread on the ksp forums: What have you done in KSP?

---

Today I brought up the crew module for my mun station, it was a mark III crew storage thing (16 kerbals!). Docked with a senior port, has 6 nukes on it to change the orbit later (I put it retrograde...).

I also landed my minmus miner in the Greater Flat or something. Had an ore of 4.8% or something. The nearby midlands have like 7.1% but it's not flat. The conversion unit has glitched out and isn't letting my open it's context menu though.

Then I started a design for a Duna plane thing with ore conversion to do every biome, like in "Duna Ore Bust". I don't have aerospikes though. I also got up to date on "Eve: Order Zero"

As you sow, so shall you reap

• 3 months later...

Today I tried to build a Boeing 777 replica using Mk3 parts and ended up killing 20+ kerbals. The pilots were the only survivors.

• Upvote 1

Populi Reipublicae Aurum                                                                                        

• 4 weeks later...