500 infra, 1 power plant, city has no power.

Dan the Bin Man

500 infra exactly, 500.00 and I have no power for the cab. This is pretty piss poor; It's like it's organised by a council authority!

You power plant is an oil plant, but you only produce coal. Might be a wise decision to switch to a coal plant since that's the fuel you produce. 

Edited by Ansom

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

Obviously?  Did you spy him?  Do you know how much cash he has on hand?

Your suggestion involves derezing a power plant and building a new one.  If he has the $ to do that he can buy oil.  Coal PPs suck anyway so buying oil is a better option for him anyway.

-signature removed for rules violation-

Obviously?  Did you spy him?  Do you know how much cash he has on hand?

Your suggestion involves derezing a power plant and building a new one.  If he has the $ to do that he can buy oil.  Coal PPs suck anyway so buying oil is a better option for him anyway.

You can look at his trade offers and bank activity.  He hasn't bought or received any oil so it's clear he doesn't have any.

• Upvote 2
GnWq7CW.png

You can look at his trade offers and bank activity.  He hasn't bought or received any oil so it's clear he doesn't have any.

Hence my suggestion:

Or you can buy oil.

Rocket science this is not.

You can look at his trade offers and bank activity. He hasn't bought or received any oil so it's clear he doesn't have any.

I got sassed for knowing by the same way you knew...lol gg

Hence my suggestion:

Bruh...chill out.
  • Upvote 1

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

well that's strange. I have produced things before, my munitions factory was working but it stopped when I bought my steel factory, So I either had been gifted fuel after my mistral eor it bugged out and switched my plants. Strange, but this game did reset once from hackers so anything is possible.

well that's strange. I have produced things before, my munitions factory was working but it stopped when I bought my steel factory, So I either had been gifted fuel after my mistral eor it bugged out and switched my plants. Strange, but this game did reset once from hackers so anything is possible.

You start the game with a little oil. I suggest you buy some oil on the market in bulk. For anything to work, be it a munitions factory, steel mill, oil plant, you need a certain amount of a base resource on hand. Check your revenue page and it will tell you how negative you are in a resource for each turn. You then need to have at least that much on hand each turn.

Actually, coal is very good if you produce coal, and find a way around the polution, like with an improvement or land.

That is highly debatable.  What is not debatable is that if the man already has an oil plant it is far far cheaper to buy oil in bulk off the market rather than Ansom's suggestion of destroying his oil plant and building a coal one.

What if it isn't rocket science but science rockets? I'm no conspiracy theorist but rocket has the word rock in it and Barrak sounds like it has the word rock in it, so I don't mean to point any fingers but maybe obama is a rocket. A barrocket and he is gonna OBomba everything. O-O

What if it isn't rocket science but science rockets? I'm no conspiracy theorist but rocket has the word rock in it and Barrak sounds like it has the word rock in it, so I don't mean to point any fingers but maybe obama is a rocket. A barrocket and he is gonna OBomba everything. O-O

That was totally a conspiracy theory man. You aren't fooling anyone!

That was totally a conspiracy theory man. You aren't fooling anyone!

Shut up, they mustn't know about the truth or about the second voice. Go back to the corner of my mind. This is my time to shine. Comeback another time, Rudy.