An announcement of exsistence from Vargen Institution

chrishinton52

Vargen Institution has been relatively quiet on the forums. Quietly watching, and building as the world went to war. For the longest time we felt safe, like we didn't have anything to worry about. Then in another universe disaster struck, and we were smashed to pieces and humiliated. In this universe, however, we overcame the obstacles that stood in our way. Pieced together the diplomacy factors that we were oblivious to, and formed friendships out of what seemed to be the end of us.

But the pack lives on. And it is time to make our existence official. With the recent nuclear capabilities acquired, the new alliances we have been forming, the mercenary contract we have with Aargh, and of course the protection of the united purple nations, the pack is stronger then ever.

This is not to be taken as us being egotistical, we are well aware that we are still nothing more then a speck, it is simply to let you all know that we exist. We have overcome power hungry war mongerers, who have tried to destroy our alliance from the inside. We have overcome extortionists. There is still much to overcome, but in time, you will know who Vargen Institutions is.

Thanks.

• Upvote 1

maybe it should be good luck to anyone who opposes UPN protectorates?

perhaps there will be a time where we find out.

I think he was being genuine and not passive aggressive there Chris. :P

• Upvote 1

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

Congrats on pissing Grealind and Cobalt off with this protectorate. Guess Cobalt doesn't get to attack another micro.

Let me guess, one of your nations raided, did around 200k in damages, they wanted around $3-4 million?

• Upvote 1

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Very happy to see this and VI safe. Good on UPN too for actions in recent events.

Congrats on pissing Grealind and Cobalt off with this protectorate. Guess Cobalt doesn't get to attack another micro.

Let me guess, one of your nations raided, did around 200k in damages, they wanted around $3-4 million?

.... a bit higher than that... and by a bit I mean a lot... and by a lot I mean gigantic. 

Very happy to see this and VI safe. Good on UPN too for actions in recent events.

.... a bit higher than that... and by a bit I mean a lot... and by a lot I mean gigantic.

Sounds like Grealind. He extorts the shit outta people. Glad to see Saru taking a stand against tyranny.

o/ VI

o/ Saru

o/ UPN

• Upvote 1

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

I have been running your IRC channels for the past couple of days #TLW and #VI.

Kindly stop by and pay these channels a visit. It would be very much appreciated.

outstretched-hands.jpg

Not many of our alliance members are currently aware of Irc, we've been mostly communicating through our forums in hopes of raising the activeness of the forum. But I will begin to raise awareness of the Irc throughout the alliance.

• Upvote 1