Simcity 4?

Robert Cahill

I'm wondering if anyone here still plays SimCity 4?

I was way too young when the older Simcities came out, so my first real Simcity (and first real game) was Simcity 4. It's been maybe 3 years since I've played it but I'm thinking of going back to it. If anyone here is also on Simtropolis or sc4devotion that'd be pretty sick. I had over 3GB of custom content and mostly played the game for its "City Design" aspect rather than the simulation

Anyone in the same shoes?

EDIT: lot's of punctuation because phone

Edited by Robert Cahill
  • Upvote 1

Ilysian_signature_1.jpg

~~ His Majesty the Gracious and Honourable Emperor Robert of the Royal House Cahill, ~~

~~King of the Dominion of Ilysia, Protector of its Colonies of Argentia and Klondecia, Head of the Imperial Government, ~~

~~Chairsperson of the Imperial Board, Orator of the Lords' Parliament, and Lead Voice of the Small Council~~

I've played all of them back to classic, but I've really only started understanding anything with Simcity 4. Throwing tornadoes on my city in Simcity 3000 when I was what, 5 years old, didn't really count as playing to me.

That being said, the modding community for SC4 is kind of small to begin with, so I'm not surprised at the lack of activity here...

Ilysian_signature_1.jpg

~~ His Majesty the Gracious and Honourable Emperor Robert of the Royal House Cahill, ~~

~~King of the Dominion of Ilysia, Protector of its Colonies of Argentia and Klondecia, Head of the Imperial Government, ~~

~~Chairsperson of the Imperial Board, Orator of the Lords' Parliament, and Lead Voice of the Small Council~~

Ya Simcity 2013 was a disappointment as with anything that followed Simcity 4, other than C:S.

Edited by Robert Cahill

Ilysian_signature_1.jpg

Yeah, I played Simcity 3000 and 4. The simulation feels lackluster, but the mods are the shit.

indonesia.jpg

King Bilal the Great Mediocre

The Average monarch of Billonesia

Wikia page (if you're into roleplay things).

We Tvtropes now. (down the rabbit hole!)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 years later...