Announcement of Peace

Impero

o7 all.

Mensa, enjoy your dollar.

Ilysian_signature_1.jpg

~~ His Majesty the Gracious and Honourable Emperor Robert of the Royal House Cahill, ~~

~~King of the Dominion of Ilysia, Protector of its Colonies of Argentia and Klondecia, Head of the Imperial Government, ~~

~~Chairsperson of the Imperial Board, Orator of the Lords' Parliament, and Lead Voice of the Small Council~~

All things considered, this was the logical outcome of the anomaly in space-time. The admission of defeat was the part many Mensans really wanted to see in the end, which we have now seen. 

Good battles all around. Until the next conflict. 

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

393 days and you got rekt'd by people half your age...

Yeah after I declared on 5 guys two days in a row, yeah you guys are real beasts.  I especially like how you, TEst, and TKR have been sending defeat alerts after peace has been declared.  Lets add classy to the many adjectives used to describe Mensa.

I wish this thread would just be locked already. The war is over. Make peace not war.

• Upvote 1

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

Yeah after I declared on 5 guys two days in a row, yeah you guys are real beasts.  I especially like how you, TEst, and TKR have been sending defeat alerts after peace has been declared.  Lets add classy to the many adjectives used to describe Mensa.

One thing I have to admit, VE has people who sure do know how to spin and exaggerate.

Can you show me the wars that Mensa HQ sent to VE as Defeats?  I've checked pages of our war history and see nothing but Truces made, or in the process of being made.

• Downvote 1

I'm not sure about other people around here. The Mensa members that fought me weren't porksabers. I don't believe they appreciated my missiles, but it's a game.

Good show.

EDIT: (really... male anatomy is censored?)

Edited by Cuba
  • Upvote 2

imagine.png

It's not how hard you try, it's if you succeed.

So I just checked on both of our war histories, the most recent war that ended between Mensa/VE as a victory/defeat for Mensa HQ was done on the 26th.

Unless I'm missing something due to the server reset, you're trying too hard with the insult there SRD.

• Downvote 1

It is not MENSA's fault that you cannot into strategy brah.  Arn't you the 'military leader' of an alliance that just got rocked hard? 

• Upvote 2

-signature removed for rules violation-