A Note On These Hackers

MRBOOTY

With the addition of Jemm to the "people that have hacked P&W" club, I have started to notice a few patterns with people who have brute-forced the game.

To put it bluntly, and I don't like calling people this... they're losers. They have nothing going for them in real life, so they try to feel powerful in game, often by ruining the fun for others. Jemm was nothing but an obnoxious distraction at best, and the only reason I knew who he was was because he sexually harassed a few people who I know.

As for Sith and Ghost, they clearly had a thing for wanting to feel important, hence their bragging to everyone who would listen. They're pretty well known for doing that in a lot of games, which kinda makes it even sadder: they have nothing better to do than go around annoying people all day.

Sheepy has a real life, and a really successful game too, and either out of desperation or jealousy these people hack the game. The thing is, it says more about them than it does about anyone else :P

Edit: I'll leave this up, but I just got word from a friend that Jemm has been in the military and has not had access to a computer... That would mean...

1. This post does not apply to him.

2. Da real hacker is still out there...

Edited by MRBOOTY
  • Upvote 2

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE