Players who have lost it all.

Seventhfloyd

I joined on the 28th and it sucks because now I have lost all my 3 cities and all my money. Players like are just going to start over from 0 or are they going to get some help.

should only have up to 2 in 5 days...

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

I joined on the 28th and it sucks because now I have lost all my 3 cities and all my money. Players like are just going to start over from 0 or are they going to get some help.

In addition to giving you back an impossibly attained 3 cities in 5 days, you should also be asked to be refunded your $1,000,000,000 that I'm sure you lost too.

I'm sure Sheepy will understand.

Yeah I did because my crew gave me some loans to get started up to 5 cities but I had 2 well developed (too 500 infa) and I was starting on my 3 one. I just hope there will be a way to work it out.

I don't think you understand. Being around for 4 or 5 days, it takes 144 going from 2 cities to be able to but a 3rd. To be able to buy that 3rd city, even if you bought your second city on day zero, you would have had to wait 12 days/144 turns to have had the 3rd city. You're either full of !@#$ or cheating.

Edited by Ansom

I don't think you understand. Being around for 4 or 5 days, it takes 144 going from 2 cities to be able to but a 3rd. To be able to buy that 3rd city, even if you bought your second city on day zero, you would have had to wait 12 days/144 turns to have had the 3rd city. You're either full of !@#$ or cheating.

You're forgetting about the time warp from a few days ago. I don't know how many turns it skipped but it was enough for me to be able to build a third city several days early

1uBr6Lp.png?1

It's actually every 10 days pretty sure. So are you cheating backwards Ansom?

As far as I know buying cities, projects, changing alliance color, all had to wait 144 turns, and there are 12 turns in day. 10 days or 12, still doesn't explain how he managed to get a 3rd city in 5 days.

You're forgetting about the time warp from a few days ago. I don't know how many turns it skipped but it was enough for me to be able to build a third city several days early

Fair point however he wouldn't have fairly acquired the new city regardless.

Edited by Ansom

!@#$ I dont know guys I was just playing fair :( I dont know how to cheat, I was just playing

Wouldn't have been your fault because of the server time lapse. I wasn't thinking about that factor for whatever reason.

Wouldn't have been your fault because of the server time lapse. I wasn't thinking about that factor for whatever reason.

I dont know dude, I was just doing what the tutorial said, once u reache 500 infa build a new city and it let me so I did. I didnt know it was againts the rules or something like that. Anyways it seems I will have to reset anyways so

As far as I know buying cities, projects, changing alliance color, all had to wait 144 turns, and there are 12 turns in day. 10 days or 12, still doesn't explain how he managed to get a 3rd city in 5 days.

You can build a new city once in every 10 days, the same for projects too.

I created my account on the 25th and cause of timewarp and all the help I got from friends I was able to buy the 3rd city yesterday. Ohh well, I`ll rebuild the little I managed to build these few days, just the time lost it gets me angry...

• Administrators

I just want to ask what happen to credits that already bought by the new users that join after 27th august? Burn?

I know you sent me a PM and we resolved your situation, if anyone else fits this scenario please send me a PM :)

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link