Game's locked down

Skynet

Pizzarolls and a visit from Donald Trump.

Pizzarolls and a visit from Donald Trump and rides in his helicopter.

MofFA United Purple Nations

Former Grosskomtur, FA Minister and Spitler (IA) -Teutonic Order. Former Reclusiarch (IA) - UPN.

le61twR.png

Umm, no. I hope Sheepy rolls back the game to exactly what is best for the game. Not this war. Not for some specific in-game event that works in anyone's favor. He should roll it back to exactly what is best for the game in general, not some short-term event that won't matter in the grand scheme of things.

Thank you

Good luck Sheepy/Malone! Hope you can get the game fixed soon! But take your time and do what is necessary for the game, not just some special interests.

Edit: wow that last sentence sounded like a line from a Bernie Sanders speech :D

Edited by Saruman

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Umm, no.  I hope Sheepy rolls back the game to exactly what is best for the game.  Not this war.  Not for some specific in-game event that works in anyone's favor.  He should roll it back to exactly what is best for the game in general, not some short-term event that won't matter in the grand scheme of things.

So like 6 months ago?

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

>All these posters misunderstanding his post.

He's clearly asking for, if a rollback to take place, for it to be as short of a rollback as possible. He believes this choice would be best for the integrity of the game moving forward; same as you, he's just wording it differently.

Honestly, I could care less when it is. Any rollback won't change the fact that the opposing bloc can't seem to coordinate for shit.

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

Honestly, I could care less when it is. 

COULDN'T care less, damn it, Syrup.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

COULDN'T care less, damn it, Syrup.

I could care less, I could care more. I'm ambivalent, but I'm more ambivalent about other things in this world.

but yeah, by bad lads.

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

You could?

Grammar man, use it.

You're 8 minutes late making this correction.

i84eq.jpg

☾☆

Priest of Dio

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸