Game's locked down

Skynet

Just a heads up, we've locked down the game temporarily. I haven't got an exact ETA however we expect it to be back up tomorrow at the latest. Sheepy will be back around soon and will post a full announcement on what's happened and what we're doing to fix it. 

Apologies about this. 

• Upvote 1

damn, now i have to do college work :( good luck sheepy :o

• Upvote 3

"LMFAO nazi Goomy is the best Goomy" - Kyubey  "Goomy is Perfect" - Ripper

Some sort of gov for CoS

#RollBezzers2k18

yay, i guess i can finally catch up on 3 months of irl!!!! Whoa Donald Trump is running for Prez? Kek !@#$

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

WIll Wolfpack's new anthem still be processed by tomorrow or will this delay it?

Just curious since I'm looking forward to having it.

Reading is hard, huh.
  • Upvote 4

q8nfyvc.gif

Just here to confirm. Don't fret too much, when I'm able to sit down and take a crack at things I'll have them resolved and the game up in no time. I'd give an estimate between 8 hours to 36 hours, tops.

Thanks for understanding, guys. I want to get this right.

If you have to rollback, please don't do it further than the turn before the problem with VE this morning. 

• Upvote 1

Umm, no.  I hope Sheepy rolls back the game to exactly what is best for the game.  Not this war.  Not for some specific in-game event that works in anyone's favor.  He should roll it back to exactly what is best for the game in general, not some short-term event that won't matter in the grand scheme of things.

Rolling it back in the least disruptive way possible is what's best for the game, in my opinion. 

Reading is hard, huh.

Nope, a simple question which need not require such a response, Sheepy isn't going to be spending the next 8-36 hours troubleshooting within that space of time he may verify any nation/ alliance flags and anthems that were given to break up what he's doing to help avoid growing bored, burnt out and/or frustrated by what he's doing, therefore helping everyone- he fixes any issues presented, you get to play P&W, those who submitted something to be verified get said thing upon returning to P&W.

To sum up, I was asking whether or not when I wake up tomorrow will I find that the alliance has an anthem or will I have to wait a bit longer ranging from a few hours to a day or more.

Have I wiped away your misunderstanding of what I meant to say?

Edited by rickyteen

Nope, a simple question which need not require such a response, Sheepy isn't going to be spending the next 8-36 hours troubleshooting within that space of time he may verify any nation/ alliance flags and anthems that were given to break up what he's doing to help avoid growing bored, burnt out and/or frustrated by what he's doing, therefore helping everyone- he fixes any issues presented, you get to play P&W, those who submitted something to be verified get said thing upon returning to P&W.

To sum up, I was asking whether or not when I wake up tomorrow will I find that the alliance has an anthem or will I have to wait a bit longer ranging from a few hours to a day or more.

The game's down. No game means no anthem.

hBPz1HF.png

Perhaps you could try having two windows open, one playing whatever you picked as your theme, and the other having the screen saying PW is down. It's like you have an anthem then.

• Upvote 5

scSqPGJ.gif

Wolfpack,always the same on every world.

• Upvote 1

The game's down. No game means no anthem.

I know this, that wasn't my question.

I was asking whether or not it would take longer for the alliance anthem to be verified if it took say 8 hours rather than the possible 36, would we have to wait an extension upon said time like some games might do.

To be more clear before someone else asks again...

Will the game being down = an extension upon the verification period of the anthem or will the anthem still be verified with the 48 hours of purchase.

Some games do while other don't. 

Oh boy... I sure hope this is just some stupidly elaborate shilling done by this jemm guy with a friend inside VE rather than a fullblown hacking attempt, altho I might as well be praying to the wind >_>

Godspeed, Sheepy. Just make sure you get the things fixed right, no need to rush it. These people will stay here united in mutual hate long enough until the sun burns out

• Upvote 1
UedhRvY.png

Perhaps you could try having two windows open, one playing whatever you picked as your theme, and the other having the screen saying PW is down. It's like you have an anthem then.

It's more the premise rather than the song itself.

We came together to fund and decide upon something as a team and achieved one of our side goals.

The same way with the flag it makes it seem more like our own rather than a blank slate. 

It's more the premise rather than the song itself.

We came together to fund and decide upon something as a team and achieved one of our side goals.

The same way with the flag it makes it seem more like our own rather than a blank slate. 

Please be: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYwXUxgszF0

Edited by Rozalia

I know this, that wasn't my question.

I was asking whether or not it would take longer for the alliance anthem to be verified if it took say 8 hours rather than the possible 36, would we have to wait an extension upon said time like some games might do.

To be more clear before someone else asks again...

Will the game being down = an extension upon the verification period of the anthem or will the anthem still be verified with the 48 hours of purchase.

Some games do while other don't. 

YOU ARE NOT A PRIORITY AT THE MOMENT!

that better?

Is there going to be any sort of compensation?

Be happy that Sheepy is going to fix the game and you'll be able to play again :)

Can I at least have access to IRC?

Google Mibbit. Join Coldfront. You're welcome.
  • Upvote 1

sig_cybernations.PNG.8d49a01423f488a0f1b846927f5acc7e.PNG

Umm, no.  I hope Sheepy rolls back the game to exactly what is best for the game.  Not this war.  Not for some specific in-game event that works in anyone's favor.  He should roll it back to exactly what is best for the game in general, not some short-term event that won't matter in the grand scheme of things.

Yea for the love of god the amount of people trying to spin an actual major game issue for political/warfare benefit is ridiculous. 

All we want, as the twice aggrieved party, is what is fair and best for the game to happen. Be that a day or a week it is not our decision to make. 

• Upvote 2

Lord of the Viridian Entente

imperosig.png