My name is Goldie and my alliance is gone

Goldie

This type of crap finally enough for sheepy to reset the game already? And if not, at least reassure us you'll trace this !@#$er's IP and pursue legal charges on him man. That'd actually be something worth "donating" for 

• Upvote 1

"The happiness of the people, and the peace of the empire, and the glory of the reign are linked with the fortune of the Army."

Just don't panic, we've crossed this bridge before. It will get fixed I'm sure, even if there is a short roll back.

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

Just don't panic, we've crossed this bridge before. It will get fixed I'm sure, even if there is a short roll back.

When's the last time we've seen a rollback in this game? Unless I am mistaken, it's never happened, and Sheepy has always refused to do it. I can only guess that's because he doesn't keep backups.

• Upvote 1

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

When's the last time we've seen a rollback in this game? Unless I am mistaken, it's never happened, and Sheepy has always refused to do it. I can only guess that's because he doesn't keep backups.

There are backups. I !@#$ at Malone at 4am Est when he does them cause it lags the game.

q8nfyvc.gif

How in the hell does this keep happening!?

• Upvote 1

sig%20version_zpsb6w1ofwm.png

Check out my blog!  Like its sister in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways), I will strive to make it a haven for reasonable discussion and interesting takes on various issues.

Well, if the game has to be reset, hopefully we'll get a hard date on when it will happen with about a weeks notice........that way, we can all have a little fun in a giant free for all....with the top five alliances getting some sort of small bonus immediately after the reset!!!!

• Upvote 1

X4EfkAB.png

It's going to be a while.  Chill.

Hey, a man's curious on how a pretty boy like Jimmyboy managed to give VE an atomic wedgie and crash their plane with no survivors.

Edited by Deathstroke
  • Upvote 1

:^)

Hey, a man's curious on how a pretty boy like Jimmyboy managed to give VE an atomic wedgie.

All in due time.  I'm sure the Primary Sheep Admin is busy delving into logfiles and other fun shit right about now.

We may never get the dirty details, btw, since that might be more information than is secure to disclose.

Priest of Dio

All in due time.  I'm sure the Primary Sheep Admin is busy delving into logfiles and other fun !@#$ right about now.

We may never get the dirty details, btw, since that might be more information than is secure to disclose.

At this point, it seems the database is apparently unsecured against all but the meekest of attackers so I doubt releasing anything would matter much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6iW-8xPw3k

Edited by HM Solomon I
  • Upvote 1

sig%20version_zpsb6w1ofwm.png

Check out my blog!  Like its sister in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways), I will strive to make it a haven for reasonable discussion and interesting takes on various issues.