Bin Man Looking for Streets to clean

Dan the Bin Man

As I am a free Bin Man I would like to relocate my truck, we had a run in with the owners of the tip a few days ago. They accused us of "fly tipping" and "I Never allowed you to dump all this **** here you *******s" so we need somewhere else to dump our rubbish. Would anywhere be willing to aid a collection of bin men fighting against council authorities that try to police and tax us? would anyone be willing to offer protection to the Free Bin Men?

If you can explain why you will not come down my path to get my bin and why you will not take my wheelie bin if the lid is not fully shut even though you use  a machine to empty it into your bin lorry

Also what happened to you guys wearing donkey jackets

Edited by stetonic
  • Upvote 1

If you can explain why you will not come down my path to get my bin and why you will not take my wheelie bin if the lid is not fully shut even though you use  a machine to empty it into your bin lorry

Also what happened to you guys wearing donkey jackets

usually we try to get the rubbish as fast as possible and if the bin lid isn't on then it causes issues because the machine doesn't work if there is any gap. it's like how you can't power anything if you have 0.01 extra infrastructure we can't use the machine if the bin isn't totally closed. ex-council machines, we need a new home so we can buy better trucks. 

and we were forced to wear hi-vis jackets, and no one has thrown out  been willing to see us a donkey jacket yet.

will you try to steal my rubbish when i get back from collecting it?

I have no interest in the thieving of your rubbish. I could however offer you a job to clean up the rubbish around the headquarters and help you possibly expand your rubbish truck business.

Edited by Ansom

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

The Evenstar Empire could use an extra garbage collector. Our only really big rule is that you stay away from the bins of some streets because they might think we were trespassing, and we don't want them to get their families together and come shoot up the place.

We also take 6% of your wages for union dues, but that's it.

new_forum_sig_2.png

The Evenstar Empire could use an extra garbage collector. Our only really big rule is that you stay away from the bins of some streets because they might think we were trespassing, and we don't want them to get their families together and come shoot up the place.

We also take 6% of your wages for union dues, but that's it.

Taking my wages? I don't need any union other than my own.

Also, some bastards came and stole our truck! so now we have to start from scratch! will be accepting an offer from someone who will let me keep all my wages and rubbish.

Taking my wages? I don't need any union other than my own.

Also, some bastards came and stole our truck! so now we have to start from scratch! will be accepting an offer from someone who will let me keep all my wages and rubbish.

6% isn't bad, most alliance do more. 

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

6% isn't bad, most alliance do more. 

and they said to us that some councils now do triweekly collections, so biweekly should be good enough. In the same way that we make sure to take rubbish every week, we would like to be allowed to keep it. And our wages.

dan the bin man - my new favorite player in this game

Maybe not for much longer, everything went to shit for some geezers I've never seen before, i wake up and we've gone back in time, I still work for the council and they're trying to get us to collect bins biweekly. Each time i try to walk through the door to the break room to give my rousing speech of independence a small sign appears saying "servers are busy try in half a minute" and it's been like this for hours.

Add that to the fact someone stole my face and the prospect of having to wait potentially days to simply start freeing the bin men from oppression and my great gains have been reversed it's really a bit crap, and i'm not sure If i can be bothered. If I end up reset again i'll recycle myself. That's for sure.

• Upvote 1

Maybe not for much longer, everything went to !@#$ for some geezers I've never seen before, i wake up and we've gone back in time, I still work for the council and they're trying to get us to collect bins biweekly. Each time i try to walk through the door to the break room to give my rousing speech of independence a small sign appears saying "servers are busy try in half a minute" and it's been like this for hours.

Add that to the fact someone stole my face and the prospect of having to wait potentially days to simply start freeing the bin men from oppression and my great gains have been reversed it's really a bit crap, and i'm not sure If i can be bothered. If I end up reset again i'll recycle myself. That's for sure.

It'll all work itself out. Meanwhile, enjoy the complimentary martinis.