The Blood God is a lie, Feeny is behind all of this!

Sweeeeet Ronny D

We were here feeding the Blood God gallons and gallons of TEst blood, and what happens?  The game ends all wars.  Coincidence?  I think not!   I think this proves it,  TEst says they pray to the Blood God, but after the last two wars, I believe they really prey to the Save My Pixel God.  And that God has answered their prayers!

Lets think about this folks... Last war TEst quickly switches sides when they realize that they are about to get rolled.  Then they announce that they have allied everyone in the game.  Now this war, with the knowledge that they aren't going to get out of this butt whooping, Feeny after his failed attempt at trying to get individual peace for himself, works his greatest magic trick of all, and ends all of the wars on himself and his alliance! (he also ended all the other wars too, I believe this is just to cover his tracks) 

I am on to you Feeny, and you may think, what the heck SRD, my name is spelled Phiney, not Feeny.  But I disagree, Phiney is a name for a guy that wants to pummel and destroy his opponents, and doesn't care about his precious pixels.  Feeny is the name of a gentle old school teacher, that detests violence, and just wants to bond with his next door neighbor's 12 year old kid while dispensing sage life advice.  So until you change your ways, you will always be known as Feeny to me.

i-love-the-feeny-call.gif

tumblr_mv18q4mQje1qejn4ho1_250.gif

tumblr_m0e5gsiWzR1roa0l9o5_r1_400.gif

Edited by Sweeeeet Ronny D

Negetive, childhood nickname for a short while though. Unless you want me to be? Then sure thing babydoll

Hmm that makes little sense. But it makes more sense than the pronunciation of 'feeny'. So good on you I suppose.

Why choose a nickname that reads in an unnatural pronunciation though?

• Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

prey to the Save My Pixel God.  - ok that works for me.

Last war TEst quickly switches sides when they realize that they are about to get rolled - A war TEst wasn't aware of until it began where an ally betrayed in that process. Then we were given the opportunity to settle a grudge. I'll take that.

you were just begging Khestra to nuke you to get out of fighting,you should bring that up too.

The blood god requires blood,regardless of the source.

Mate. Let's stay on topic and discuss Phineys name. Or Pheeny. Or feenai. Or whatever the heck it is.

• Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

Mate. Let's stay on topic and discuss Phineys name. Or Pheeny. Or feenai. Or whatever the heck it is.

Jeez get with the picture pinchessy.

If he gets to be Josephine then I want to be Cuzette.

You can have Cuzy or nothing.

Hmm that makes little sense. But it makes more sense than the pronunciation of 'feeny'. So good on you I suppose.

Why choose a nickname that reads in an unnatural pronunciation though?

I had no idea americans would pronounce it so terribly.

Edited by Phiney
T7Vrilp.png

come on! you aren't suppose to learn from their mistakes... stop it, and just nuke me already, im one off from being tied for eating the most nukes in the game.

I just want to be number one baby.

I always thought it was like fin-ee. Like finicky but shortened. Defined as: qualified as having lots of fin.

01:58:39 <BeowulftheSecond> Belisarius of The Byzantine Empire has sent your nation $0.00, 0.00 food, 0.00 coal, 0.00 oil, 0.00 uranium, 0.00 lead, 0.00 iron, 0.00 bauxite, 0.00 gasoline, 0.00 munitions, 1,000.00 steel, and 0.00 aluminum from the alliance bank of Rose.
01:58:46 <BeowulftheSecond> someone please explain 
01:59:12 <%Belisarius> sleep deprivatin is a &#33;@#&#036; @_@
01:59:14 â€” %Belisarius shrugs
01:59:18 <BeowulftheSecond> we're at WAR. WE ARE BURNING EACH OTHER'S PIXELS

I pronounce it as such: PHIN  ------ wait for it --------  EY                                                                           K?                                                                                K.

ztt5Wgs.png

Still dissapointed no one goes for PuhHeeNee

I'll pronounce it however you want, bby.

(So long as it sounds like Fi Knee)

Edited by Metro

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win