DEIC DoW on The Axis of Green (again, only better this time)!!!

Greene

cobaltdeicmdoap.png

A Treaty of Mutual Defence

Preamble;
The Cobalt Clique (ID: 770) and the Dutch East India Company (ID: 623), wishing to confirm their friendship and collective defence hereby enter into this Mutual Defence and Optional Aggression Pact.

Article 1: Non Aggression
No member of either alliance shall ever commit an act of violence toward each other. Any rogue attack will be punished as seen fit by the responsible signatory.

Article 2: Respect
Both signatories agree to remain respectful to each other at all times in public and in private. Any disputes will be settled diplomatically via private channels.

Article 3: Intelligence
Both signatories agree to share any and all information pertaining to the security and stability of one another. All information passed between the two alliances shall be kept confidential.

Article 4: Mutual Defence
An attack on either signatory alliance by a foreign aggressor will be seen as an attack on both alliances. Proper defensive measures will be taken.

Article 5: Optional Aggression
Both signatories shall also have the option of coordinating with each other to carry out aggressive action against a non-signatory alliance. If either alliance is planning to engage in an aggressive action, they must provide the other with at least 48 hours notice before doing so.

Article 6: Cancellation
This treaty may be cancelled at any time by either alliance. Should the need to cancel arise, the cancelling alliance must give a 48 turn notice of their intent to cancel via private channels and a valid reason of why they have chosen this option. The treaty will remain in effect until the 48 turn period has elapsed.

/s/ for Cobalt Clique
Grealind, Allilee, Betulius, Rob, and the whole Clicky Clique

/s/ for Dutch East India Company 
Chairman: Clarke
Minister of Finance: TheNG
Minister of Defense: stetonic
Minister of Internal Affairs: Alex
Minister of Foreign Affairs: ColoringNick
Deputy Minister of Finance: Skyler215

p.s. I am a truly terrible treaty partner, this has existed now for a fairly long time, but laziness... and if you're wondering about the topic title, read our original odoap thread.

edit: fixed signatures, forgot a few people...

Edited by Grealind
  • Upvote 1

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

meh

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

o/ Cobalt

I'm glad to see our friendship is no longer "optional".

But seriously though, there is some stuff I've been meaning to try.....

• Upvote 1

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

I'm just trying to figure out the "DoW on The Axis of Green" part of the title. Maybe my hippo brain just doesn't get it.

Their old treaty was signed during the St. Patricks Massacre

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I'm just trying to figure out the "DoW on The Axis of Green" part of the title. Maybe my hippo brain just doesn't get it.

Yeah, I was confused too, and expected an official DoW on the Vargen Institute, since Cobalt has started to attack them.

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

The original ODoaP was announced way back during St. Patrick's Massacre, when there were like 10 DoW threads for guys piling on GPA. In our desperate drive for clicks, it was decided to make the title... catchier, hence we tried to pass the announcement off as another DoW.

Grealind is nothing if not a recycler. ;)

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

The original ODoaP was announced way back during St. Patrick's Massacre, when there were like 10 DoW threads for guys piling on GPA. In our desperate drive for clicks, it was decided to make the title... catchier, hence we tried to pass the announcement off as another DoW.

Grealind is nothing if not a recycler. ;)

Gotcha.

Thanks for the explanations everyone.

• Downvote 1

I thought This was DEIC and alias declaring war on VE​

Not yet!

I mean.... you heard nothing....nooooothing

Move along Citizen!

Edited by TheNG

Not yet! I mean.... you heard nothing....nooooothing Move along Citizen!

Good.

(This means I have time to build up my army)

"WHEN THE RICH WAGE WAR, ITS THE POOR WHO DIE"

"IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE ME AT MY WORST,YOU CAN'T HANDLE ME AT MY BEST"

What ever happened to Mortimer? Anyways, congrats. :)

To be honest no one knows.He just vanished without a word 

He appears to have deleted or been deleted due to inactivity.However imo Clarke is a way better leader.

Having worked closely with both chairman.They both are/where very good leaders and DEIC has not took a backward step with either of them at the helm