An Assassin Order Announcement

Guest Raven

If a member of my alliance finds it easier to avoid being retaliated against by paying reparations then so be it.

In fact, I have a set of "good guy raiding rules" to which I abide. When I raid an inactive nation, if said nation happens to return to the game and offer peace, I will always accept. Not only do I accept, but I have also been known to return the supplies I have stolen. In fact I raided a nation who was over 3 weeks inactive, upon receiving my war declaration he returned. I had stolen $85,000 in supplies. I gave him $100,000 and welcomed his return to the game.

You are talking like classic warrior.

With those words I remember two incidents I face when I was a rider.

I attack one member from Seven Kingdoms.

I don't remember her name. But I just declared war and send msg to her that I give her 2 days time to fight back me. Because she has nearly as much as my army expect aircrafts. So I give her some time to defend or retaliate.

I was hoping she fight back with me but instead she talked to their leaders and they contacted our leader. Even I am a rider I don't want to cause my alliance destruction. We are small when this happened. So I offer peace with her.

This is happen when you put rules on attacking.

When we reached 15th rank I attacked one member of NAC.

He lost 2 rounds. Then I received from some one maybe he is their group leader(Not NAC leader) He asked me to accept peace from defender.

When I see there is no peace offer. I think he forget putting peace. So I offered peace. But he didn't accept it. And surprisingly 2 members from NAC attacked me at a time. But I got my plans I defeat them with my army. But I asked the one who sent msg to accept peace before. He replied that he will defend his members whatever it costs.

This happens when you give time to defenders.

I am not against you but giving options in raiding means you are compromising Which is against raiding policy.

If you want to run a complete raiding group just try to maintain them in same range (best if its low)and attack once on an alliance even its higher alliance.

With some combined timings and support you can defeat an entire tire. It's obvious that higher alliances can't control total lower tire so they are good aim.

So best of luck to you.

With out wars P&W is boring.

as in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) warring means lots of destruction. When over 200-300 score warring means more destruction then gain. The raider wins alot of money (like Williamsonn, now in vacation mode btw..) but the raided nations are set back alot. To keep raiding limited to nations without allignement also is connected to the shared bank in an alliance as well as the effort (cash) put into helping smaller nations grow. 

As for 

With out wars P&W is boring. 

there are currently 245 wars, on an active 1,784 nations thats about 14% of the nations waging war, and there arent even big alliance wars going on. 

as in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) warring means lots of destruction. When over 200-300 score warring means more destruction then gain. The raider wins alot of money (like Williamsonn, now in vacation mode btw..) but the raided nations are set back alot. To keep raiding limited to nations without allignement also is connected to the shared bank in an alliance as well as the effort (cash) put into helping smaller nations grow.

As for

there are currently 245 wars, on an active 1,784 nations thats about 14% of the nations waging war, and there arent even big alliance wars going on.

There is always wars in P&W

But not big wars. Inthose 14% i think 95% are new or lower tire nations.Top 10 alliances don't attack each others.

Lower and new attack for surviving not for fun.

When you join top 10 alliances then you know what I mean..

But not big wars. Inthose 14% i think 95% are new or lower tire nations.Top 10 alliances don't attack each others.

There was a big war very recently and 4 out of the top 10 nations were at the centre of it.

On one side of the war:

1) VE (which was #1 at the start of the war no #2)

2) Rose

On the other side:

3) The Syndicate

4) Mensa HQ

And a lot of other smaller alliances were also involved mainly on the tS/Mensa side (which won the war).

Edited by Ibrahim
ztt5Wgs.png

im in DEIC.. but I bet if I was in terradoxia I'd really know what you mean?  ;)

im in DEIC.. but I bet if I was in terradoxia I'd really know what you mean? ;)

So you are in DEIC. So how many times you attack other nations within this month. And how many are in higher alliances and how many are from small alliances.

And tell me you don't even feel boring atleast onetime just upgrading your city.

So you are in DEIC. So how many times you attack other nations within this month. And how many are in higher alliances and how many are from small alliances.

And tell me you don't even feel boring atleast onetime just upgrading your city.

not the point, you said I didnt what it was to be in a top 10 alliance. I am. Puh! ;-)