Slight modification to daily login bonus

Rob Semloh

The suggestion is this; instead of a flat $10,000/day for everyone, change it to be $10 per infrastructure daily. I would go from $10k to about $97k. Not a huge jump in bonus, but sizable enough to make us (me) more apt to login daily even during dull times.

Edited by Robert P. Holmes III
  • Upvote 3

No, the daily incentive is simply to log in. it shouldn't be a scaling source of income.

Well, as is, I'm in no rush to login based on $10k. Nor is anyone I know.

Those who login religiously everyday deserve a slight advantage over those who let their nations sit idly for a week or two at a time (and are lucky enough to not be attacked).

Edited by Robert P. Holmes III
  • Upvote 1

if im any good at math (dont hold your breath)

$10/1infra would add about 12.5% to my daily income. that's huge. far to huge for simply logging in.

Some would consider that the reward for being an active nation leader rather than one who simply plays golf all the time (all seeming references to any nation on a planet some refer to as "Earth" are purely coincidental).

$10K is a lot to a brand new nation. If you're large enough that $10K is pennies to you, then you're likely invested enough into this game that you'll log in daily without a bonus.