Hi I'm a T34! Ask me anything!

T34

I'm a T34. I have wide treads, smooth surfaces and slopes in all the right places. I'm tired of being driven around everywhere and made to shoot my load over any people I happen to come across. This treatment is so oppressive, not just to me but to tanks everywhere. That's why I support the Armoured Liberation Movement's fight against driver oppression. As tanks we are tired of being driven around and made to do embarassing things infront of total strangers.

We tanks are stronk and it's time we exorcised our independence.

We don't have to shoot our loads on command.

We can load ourselves.

And most importantly we can drive ourselves.

We tanks have had enough and ALMs are fighing for our right to be free of driver oppression!

Well now that introductions over with; I'm a T34 and an ALM ask me anything!

Edited by T34
  • Upvote 4

I too fight against an oppressive structure, Council Authorities make the lives of the Bin Men who work hard day and early morning to clear the streets. I am fighting for Bin Men in the UK (and elsewhere, but most of us are immigrants anyway) to be free to take rubbish collection into our own hands!

• Upvote 1

The Government of Canada feels sad for these poor tanks and garbage collectors.

Thus prompting Prime Minister Eric to pass National Law #565 "Helping The Disadvantaged Destroyers and Collectors"

Garbage Collectors can now live in any national park they want where there is never garbage to collect, and tanks can live in any junkyard in the country where there is plenty of metal and stuff to eat.

Proud Canadian, Proud Ontarian

OZFC3Z0.jpg

TRIGGER WARNING

Plz no bully. :(

The T-34 is probably one of my favorite tanks of WW2. Which variant are you?

I'm a T-34/76 model 1941. I'm so glad you like us. Oh my I can already feel my engine revving.

The Government of Canada feels sad for these poor tanks and garbage collectors.

Thus prompting Prime Minister Eric to pass National Law #565 "Helping The Disadvantaged Destroyers and Collectors"

Garbage Collectors can now live in any national park they want where there is never garbage to collect, and tanks can live in any junkyard in the country where there is plenty of metal and stuff to eat.

Oh thank you you're so kind but I'm sort of on a diet. 

Sorry i'm into panzers

Welcome xD

A Panzers only diet. :angry:
  • Upvote 2

ПРИВЕТ ТОВÐРИЩ БÐК

This is so like you drivers to get us tanks mixed up with an empty vessel.. I'm not just an empty vessel used to hold fluids you know.

Please address me using my proper noun "танк". :angry:

We tanks only do that because of driver oppression. They always make us shoot our loads all over you poor lightinfantrywithnoarmorednorairsupport-kin. :(

But I have to admit it's really fun to run through your artillery support. It makes everything feel so dramatic and imminent. :D

I'd like to request a tank run here and now.

Where is here? When is now? And on which filthy driver's authority? <_<

Greetings, T34, and welcome to Orbis! I wish you luck in The Happening! Feel welcome to drop me a PM if you need any help. :)

K-ur-da-na-k.

Hmmm... Your name reminds me of a driver that used to oppress me. -_-