BIN MEN OF THE WORLD UNITE

You have nothing to lose but your recycling tubs! 

Strike off those Hi-Vis jackets!

Be free from the tyranny of council authorities and take your rubbish collection into your own hands!

We should be free to decide whether we can recycle type 7 plastic! 

Do not be constrained by the council mandated green bins!

Ride with me upon The Rubbish Truck!

OCCUPY THE DISPOSAL CENTRE!

However, we have to collect the bins on Wednesday; The recycling and green bins are on alternative Thursdays. On Monday and Tuesday we go to the neighbouring districts and on Friday we do the commercial contracts. 

FREEDOM, HONOUR, RUBBISH COLLECTING

Edited by Dan the Bin Man

I hope your enterprise succeeds, fellow warrior of freedom.

Thank you! Our rates are quite favourable, although customer satisfaction is often low, we are accused of many accusations such as "ram raiding our store with your lorry", which i assure you was simply a miscalculation on the height of the door. The claims we then left with their merchandise are also false, we simply collected what were in the bins.

May the streets become as pure as your hearts. Peace and blessings of Paul upon you.

thank you! we try to be prompt and make sure that all the rubbish is cleared from the streets by midday.

Truly a glorious cause and revolution if ever there was one.

Welcome to Orbis, based Dan the bin man.

Thank you! Of course we have a base, it is just off the A371, by Dulcote. (close to wells, somerset)

Welcome to Orbis!

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Until you start collecting my black bin each week, you !@#$ can !@#$ off!

I assure you, we only have a small district, but spread our message to your bin men and encourage them to take their collection into their own hands and soon they will be taking your rubbish before you know it's something you want to dispose of!

Free them from their contracts! Down with the Council Authorities!

• Upvote 2

How does a stronk and independent T34 like me go about contracting the services of free bin men?

just leave shit you don't want in a bin and we'll come and collect it one day of the week, then continue to leave it out that day forever and we take all your rubbish. works well for us, we get to decide what your rubbish is!

HELLO GOOD PEOPLE OF THE WORLD

THE REVOLUTION IS BACK ON

SAY GOODBYE TO BI-WEEKLY BIN COLLECTION

Also someone please offer me shelter, or protectorate me. thanks, i just want to collect bins.

I will protect you from all the annoyed Londoners in my score range Mr. Bin Man.  For this I ask only that you provide me with the larger black bin free of charge since mine fills up.

-signature removed for rules violation-